[PERMA] [RP] [MAIN] [Discord] Appeal for sending leak info from the admin chat to people. Kate walker

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

Re: [PERMA] [RP] [MAIN] [Discord] Appeal for sending leak info from the admin chat to people. Kate walker

Post by DonaldTrumpTheCommunist »

I contributed positively on bee station as a admin with the host telling how good I was, but that wasn't enough so I went on tg and got a vouched prior to them checking out, it was close to when they check out but not after their checkout. So what exactly do you want? Im getting sick of not being informed, this has happen multiple times on my other appeals and now this appeal. Not only that there hasn't been one consistent reason to get unbanned, it went from "Tell us who gave you it and we'll unban you" to "Get a vouch telling how you postivelty affected the server" Which I did as admin on Bee but that was not good enough apparently, so I get a vouch from the best headmins on TG which is one of the most popular servers on SS13. I'm not sure what you want and I'm frankly getting tired of these stretches on why I can't be unbanned, it would've been better if you told me on my original thread "There was'nt a chance you'll be unbanned" But I wasted way too much effort and tried went the extra mile a bunch times and it still is not enough.

Ragolution

Re: [PERMA] [RP] [MAIN] [Discord] Appeal for sending leak info from the admin chat to people. Kate walker

Post by Ragolution »

The fact that you

1.) Continue to think you have done next to nothing wrong and downplay your transgressions.
2.) Wont confess who gave you the leak, to begin with, leaks that have havoc with the paranoid Citadel admins, and refuse something that would almost instantly clear you.
3.) Say your good behavior on other servers means you should be unbanned, despite never formally apologizing to the person you wronged.
4.) Think that another server admin's opinions overrule this server's

prove to me that you have not learned anything from your punishment, and that you are not here in good faith. We as a community seem to forget that Bans, (the temporary ones, anyway) are there to force people to reflect on their actions and disconnect them from the system or group that they were banned from. It's half there to tell them they've been acting in poor regard and half there to tell them that they're not welcome the way they currently are.

You have missed both points of what a ban is. What else is a ban there for? Window-dressing? Nepotistic pruning? If that were the case there wouldn't be a near-unanimous take that what you did was unacceptable. Your entire half-hearted apology comes off as mockery before sincere and this entire appeal is a charade that you yourself are perpetuating, because of how blatantly insincere your posts truly are. You barely even take the time or effort to capitalize it properly.

I'd stress that you should be learning something from being banned; If I asked you 'what have you learned', what would you tell me other than 'citadel staff are incompetent and stupid herp derp!!!'. That is, chiefly, why I find it comical that you appealed to begin with. Because even from the very beginning it was plain to me that you haven't learned a damn thing and still see yourself as spotless. That the admins have besmirched and unfairly punished you.
(Nevere) can tell you how I changed to a better person.
But still, you keep talking all this shit about how your 'vouches aren't good enough' and complaining that Citstaff lied to you, but what you said here and what SectoidDan said was received do not match: You've over-promised and under-delivered. If I told someone I'd build them a boat to canoe down the river, then handed over one made of popsicls sticks, they'd have a fucking meltdown. Were I Nevere, I might be a little upset you were dragging my name through the mud, but I imagine he's a man much better at letting go than I am.
" I regret because it made me realize how I probably hurt Jade's feelings by doing so."
Yet you clearly respect whomever gave you the information you used more than you respect the admins, or the person you did nothing short of bully, so your claims that you've learned how to be 'mature and respect[ful]' to them come as shallow water. You completely ignored the component of my previous post where I said 'you haven't learned anything'.

I have to admit I admire your tenacity, but tenacity doesn't put the cookie in the jar. You have a very easy path to absolution before you, and you refuse to take it. Instead you're railing up against the bars of a cage that isn't there. I repeat my earlier mantra: Let go. Let it go. It's just SS13. It's just roleplay. Take the prizes you've won through your passion, artistry and dedication, and show those people and friends you truly value them- the real treasures you should have taken from the plunder of roleplaying, show them that you aren't simply allies of convenience. That you can have a meaningful bond beyond the medium where you met- or where you grew closer.

It'll do you a world of good.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

Post by DonaldTrumpTheCommunist »

1) I am downplaying it because you guys portray it as "Blackmail" when it reality it was shit stirring
2)I already said wilchen gave me the leak
3) Give me their discord and I'll go apologize I have had the chance to do so because I don't know jade's discord
4) I'm not implying their server opinion is over yours, I'm saying that I been ask to get a vouch I got a vouch and then told it's not good enough into I got a better vouch, which became "Your behavior shouldn't even be unbanned" It was a waste of my time and effort, your staff team as a whole need to work on consistency because if I knew my behavior isn't unbannable on my first thread I would've not brother making multiple threads after.

Also if my appeal is insincere than I would of not taken effort to make these appeals after appeals being deny over and over again for whatever reason you guys can find. You say theirs a easy path but the path you shown is not there because I done what the staff have ask from me, just to get told "What you did shouldn't be unbanned" the only path I see is a long path that ends with a brick wall telling you no access.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:54 am
4) I'm not implying their server opinion is over yours, I'm saying that I been ask to get a vouch I got a vouch and then told it's not good enough into I got a better vouch, which became "Your behavior shouldn't even be unbanned" It was a waste of my time and effort, your staff team as a whole need to work on consistency because if I knew my behavior isn't unbannable on my first thread I would've not brother making multiple threads after.
I'd like to bring something up with this. As was said by Shah, Nevere's vouch basically amounted to, "I haven't seen them do anything bad" and read like they were past the point of being concerned with it, given the fact they were days away from retiring as headmin. That's why people are concerned with the validity of the vouch, because it doesn't feel like something they really cared about in the end. Something to always keep in mind is that admins are people, and these people will always have differing opinions on the matter, and these opinions are always able to change. Some people are fine with your vouch, and others aren't. If you remember, I was, at first, on board with you getting unbanned provided you could bring a valid vouch, but after being given a fair bit of time to think and reflect on what exactly you did, my opinion on the matter changed from, "It should be okay with a vouch" to "This is extremely bad behavior and a vouch wouldn't really cover this", because it's unlikely for you to get access to info like that again, and if you did, then there's no way anyone would know unless you used that info, so there's no way to know if you've really improved about the thing that got you banned in the first place or not. I say this, because what you did (which to reiterate, was harass someone with stolen info that you shouldn't have had access to in order to try pushing them towards resigning) was extremely shitty to do to any player, let alone a member of staff on a server you frequent, and certainly isn't something that should be forgiven easily. The fact you were a good admin on Bee is quite honestly irrelevant to me, given the circumstances surrounding this ban. Obviously, other admins might not agree with me, but that's the way I see it.

Regardless, in a day or two, maybe less, a headmin will be posting with the verdict on your appeal.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

Alright, it's been another 10 days and even I'm like 'where is it'.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Izzy

Post by Izzy »

No one honestly wants to come close enough to touch this appeal.
I personally don't care to rebuild the burnt bridges.
Just gonna deny the appeal.