[higi]Discord ban

higiro

Re: [higi]Discord ban

Post by higiro »

since I doubt anyone cares but the best I can do for mental health problems is broken bird syndrome if I'm correct borderline psychopath due to my emotions being stunted but still there or even autism I'm not sure I may also have some form or down syndrome or something else that has hindered my emotional growth besides the abuse which if anyone was wondering before 17 though they may be in jail a lot it wasn't due to them trying it make my death look like an accident it was due to other things because they could manipulate the government-owned facilities into believing they only had bipolar problems yes they could manipulate those government hired into believing my parents where to blame for everything even though they where to blame for a lot due to mother convincing them not to put them in for life and my desires that they get the death penalty while it was still around.

So my emotional range appears to be most of the time looking like that of a 14-16-year-old and when I was able to get my shit together for that while after what was 5 years of people helping with the emotional support I was able to seem like an old person of 100 something but it took years of work with them only to be lost in a week returning me back to this mess so it's not an easy fix though while alone I do try to take what they taught me and work on it but without the support a lot of time I just don't do it otherwise my mental health and how I act and type wouldn't be this atrocious as it's put.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: [higi]Discord ban

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

As per Bhijn's request, and since you're doxing yourself, I'm going to lock this thread and move it to denied. I didn't really want you to explain your situation any further, but thanks? Please only come back once you have a vouch from a reputable server, and have improved your real life situation.