[R3dtaile] super hotshot bowser - Note Appeal

HazelBailey

Re: [R3dtaile] super hotshot bowser - Note Appeal

Post by HazelBailey »

But they didnt break the rules. They didnt enter a head of staff office and take items from their locker. You can argue all day that they gave you permission, but in the end, you did the thing that was against the rules, not them.

superHB

Post by superHB »

HazelBailey wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:37 am
But they didnt break the rules. They didnt enter a head of staff office and take items from their locker. You can argue all day that they gave you permission, but in the end, you did the thing that was against the rules, not them.
However I didn't enter the office at all. Omni had went in, opened up the locker, and dragged out the coat for me. Regardless, this is a very fine line of "well this rule I can stretch it to work for this scenerio but we'll still leave it ambiguous on the page." This is very stupid and ridiculous and I'd like a head admin to weigh in on this now. And if this is to stay, I would like the rules page to IMMEDIATELY be changed to clarify that this exists and isn't a "lol cause we stretched this other rule to be"

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

There's your headmin ruling. Your appeal is now denied. If you wish to discuss it further, feel free to bring it up in staff forum, but the note is sticking.
Attachments
20191124_120953.jpg
20191124_120953.jpg (132.7 KiB) Viewed 2275 times

Izzy

Post by Izzy »

In a sense, don't intentionally go out of your way to acquire head of staff gear that isn't part of or necessary for your role.
Cosmetic looks are nice, but not a reason for (inquiring about and/or proceeding) going locker diving. The exact same cosmetic argument could be made for things like reactive teleport armor, for instance, but it's the IC need for seeking it out that is what makes it okay or not.
This note doesn't have much teeth anyway. It'll hardly be an issue in the future for you.