[ENZO LEON]BUBBAGUMP69420 PERMA BAN APPEAL RP SERVER

Post by BUBBAGUMP69420 »

BYOND account and character name:BUBBAGUMP69420/Connor Walker

Banning admin:Enzo Leon

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):Perma
More details in file
Ban reason:see file attached

Your side of the story:
I was notified of the self antagging and received a warning but I wasn't banned for this, at least I don't think I was?

I was banned after I sent an OOC message basically telling a player to pick another role it wasn't in malice it was because the game development wasn't there to properly ensure entertainment or worth to this role.

The role was detective, the guy who was playing it i could tell was bored, and he was acting as a sec officer, doing a sec officer role while playing as a detective, and I couldn't blame him with hardly any antags or none at all it was boring and not fun, and in part ive been in his shoes, i thought i would be doing him a favor by Saying hey maybe you want to pick another role, because like me you don't like watching paint dry and i thought if he continued to play this role he would eventually get in trouble with the admins as his boredom escalated

Why you think you should be unbanned: i mean i kinda get it, i may disagree with the ban but I am willing to put it behind me and start fresh, if you will have me, that is entirely your choice.
please note that i will to improve i am not here to cause greif or be a shitter but I do make mistakes.
Attachments
BAN.PNG
BAN.PNG (32.15 KiB) Viewed 3135 times

Enzo_Leon

Re: [ENZO LEON]BUBBAGUMP69420 PERMA BAN APPEAL RP SERVER

Post by Enzo_Leon »

Currently I am not up to lifting this ban as we discussed that antags are for event only operations for the moment as the RP servers' code is updated to better support a non-lethal gameplay style of antags. There is also the history from the server you migrated from that Keek informed of us your past actions. I'll wait for them to way in their call on this too.

BUBBAGUMP69420

Post by BUBBAGUMP69420 »

look the hestia thing was a different ball game , also i made a lot of mistakes on that server but it taught me alot too, which is why i was sad when carl the cunt shut it down,i learned how to be a better player, regardless of how this plays out it was fun while it lasted maybe one day i can post another appeal, thanks for the quick reply, if you accept it great if you dont well it was nice playing with ya, but i am not gonna lie i made alot of mistakes on hestia, i hope you will accept this appeal but it looks like you wont, its looks like my case is already over save for the slow singing and flower bringing, hope you guys have a good time.BUBBAGUMP69420 Ps that isnt saying i cant change to adapt to a non antag enviroment if given the chance, but i dont think i am gonna get the chance to redeem myself am i?

Enzo_Leon

Post by Enzo_Leon »

Good afternoon,

Apologies for the delay on getting back in touch with ya as RL work issues have been in the way. After speaking with the admin team we came to the decision to not approve the ban appeal for the time being. Due to the actions and history associated we feel it would be best if you took a while away from the environment and come back at a future date after a vouch from another HRP (or MRP at the least) server citing good behavior.