[R3dtaile] Rynzier - main server ban for forcefeeding sexchems

Rynzier

[R3dtaile] Rynzier - main server ban for forcefeeding sexchems

Post by Rynzier »

BYOND account and character name: Rynzier; Meredith Garneys

Banning admin: R3dtaile

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main server; 1 week

Ban reason: Forcefed someone breast enlargement pills without consent

Your side of the story: Yeah I'm guilty of it I just think a whole week ban is a little long, I've been enjoying the server and I want to play it more

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think a whole week ban is unfair for my first offence, and what I did wasn't that bad and I believe I should have gotten a shorter ban.

Putnam

Re: [R3dtaile] Rynzier - main server ban for forcefeeding sexchems

Post by Putnam »

What you did is usually an instant permaban, under rule 9.4. The only reason you've gotten off with only a week, as far as I can tell, is because you legitimately don't realize how bad what you did is. A week seems fine to me.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

"Don't be a creep" is the single hardest rule we enforce here (which covers things like forcefeeding people sexual chems without their consent). A week ban for that is actually an extremely light punishment given the precedent we have for handing out permanent bans on the first offense of that rule.

This ban will remain untouched unless any other staff members have anything to say about it.

Rynzier

Post by Rynzier »

oh ok that's fine then