SERIOUSLY!? SERIOUSLY!?

SailHatan

SERIOUSLY!? SERIOUSLY!?

Post by SailHatan »

BYOND Name: SailHatan.

Reason Banned: Reason: Deathmatching/Poor Escalation. Shot and killed another player with a combat shotgun after said player got in a small fight with another, unrelated player. +5 tickets for violation of rule 4.3 (Total: 6)

Admin who banned you: Talkingcactus. (Ewww)

Length Banned: 12 hours.

Appeal Reason: To be honest, i don't give a single f*ck about the ban, It's like... 12 hours, no problem. The thing that gets me mad, is how unfair that ban was, and also the quantity of tickets i got. I am gonna explain this sh*t, so the admin can understand, instead of just interruptting me with a ban while i was going to answer the questions the admin had about all of this. Well, I am not gonna try to hide it, Yeah, I actually killed Klara, but do you KNOW the reason? Well, Here we go. The station was a WHOLE caos, you know, the demon, the blob, and stuff... I got a shotgun, because i actually wanted to kill those things, you know. Help the crew. is it THAT bad? Let's get to the point. Beepsky stunned me, and my shotgun was dropped in the ground, Just when i was going to do a plumber enema on the demon's head. Suddenly, When i got my zipties out, Klara appeared, and just stole the shotgun like ''YOINK!'' and ran in the opposite way to the demon, abbandoning the crew. How would you react to that? Seriously, how would you REACT!? I knew she was a menace since she tried to kill someone, and i saw it. But, To be honest, To me the best choice was to let her to the unexisting secucurity. Well, Going back to the story, She ran and i followed her, To my surprise, The lovely, My best friend in the world, Beepsky stunned her, and i took my shotgun back, Obviously angry about what just happened. I shot her WITHOUT POINTING TO KILL. I mean, Our beautiful, smart, and PATIENT admins, have access to the logs, and they should've know, i didn't even point to the head. In fact, NOT EVEN A SINGLE PELLET GOT TO THE HEAD. So, In fact i didn't even tried to kill her as well, just leave her in crit. I didn't even space the body or something. So, i don't know what's all that problem about. the clonning is always an option, Isn't it? Since i didn't even space the body, or destroy it, or something, i didn't erradicate the posibilitie of someone bringing her back to life. Also, Let's be honest, From my point of view, is the most annoying person on the server. Killed me HUNDREDS of times, Spams stupid stuff in communications and think it's funny to bring memes (And the worst and annoying ones, By the way.) To a RP server like this. Well. This is the end. 

✋☞ ✡⚐? ?✌☠ ☼☜✌? ❄☟✋? ?✌? ☟✋??☜☠ ?☜??✌☝☜? ☞??? ✡⚐??

TalkingCactus

RE: SERIOUSLY!? SERIOUSLY!?

Post by TalkingCactus »

Okay.