a ban appeal

nevermore

a ban appeal

Post by nevermore »

So a while back I got permanently banned

while other admins said it was wrongful, and I had no intention to apologize, I am going to go ahead upon request of a friend and just do what is asked of me.

A while back gunner, and someone else who was feuding, for reasons I do not care about, got into a fight, and apparently gunner said something on your servers team speak. I was not involved in the incident, but thingpony, an admin that has long hounded me, over things other admins have told me I was ok to do, instantly accused me of attacking gunner and such, after a long argument, with a lot of accusations and the like being thrown my way, thing pony and her boyfriend finally looked at the server loggs and realized I was not actually doing anything and started to leave me alone, but not before making a smart ass comment and a threat, one that resulted in me telling the abusive admin to kindly fuck off, leave me alone, and kill herself.

after talking to multiple admins, and realizing this was not a server that had accountability, as no one was going to "rock the boat" over something even they perceived as being wrong, and realizing my friend wont play on other servers due to how hectic/rules involving lewdity, i'll do what I did not want to do to begin with, I was told an apology to thing pony would remove the permanent ban, so all I can do I guess is compare it to how corrupt cops or similar work and just say sorry.

sorry thingpony for telling you to kill yourself, and snapping because you were actively going after me and treating me like shit.

key is nvrmore in the event someone needs it.

Bubbadoo

RE: a ban appeal

Post by Bubbadoo »

Well, I am going to just stop in and say that telling someone to kill themselves is not right. Doesn't matter how heated you are or how much you dislike them, or even as a joke.

Chokin and Tokin

Post by Chokin and Tokin »

You were in fact a very toxic individual prior to this ban. You'd hold grudges agaisnt those who you assumed held them agaisnt you, myself included. I recall you had gotten in trouble one time and randomly decided to bring up something I did 2/3 months before that incident, when I wasn't even involved in the situation. You were a detriment to this community and I see no benefit in allowing you back.

nevermore

Post by nevermore »

this is none of your business, also go BS someone else, I have not been on the server long enough for me to bring something up you said 2 or 3 months ago, but considering a lot of people thing you abuse power when in position of captain and are generally a cock that hides behind "well i played on a super hard core rp server" as a reason, you are likely confusing me for someone else.

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

Alright folks this is a ban appeal, thus you shouldn't really be commenting on it as such.