Oh joy, here we are again. Questions.

Finlandier

Oh joy, here we are again. Questions.

Post by Finlandier »

BYOND Name: Finlandier.

Reason Banned: Went a bit too overboard as a clown - sharing all-access IDs and generally being a cock.

Admin who banned you: ThingPony.

Length Banned: A good solid 3 months.

Appeal Reason: Aight. First off, this isn't an appeal. It WILL be an appeal, but for now, I can't really appeal. Ban happened 30 minutes ago. Oh, and, the ban was legit. This time it was me who did the wrongs and boo-boos.

Basically, uh. When I told I were 1 ticket away from a permanent ban, and that I were getting a 3-month-ban, it just crushed me. I have so much fucking fun on the server. Anyway yeah. This isn't an appeal yet.

I just want to know - when can I make this appeal to be a full one? How long do I need to wait? I really don't want to wait for 3 months just so have fun again.

Anyway, sorry for all the guys who I pissed off. I'm a legit aspie and, uh. Yeah. It's not good. Sorry.

Reply as soon as you guys can, really wish I can talk to someone about this.

...btw the color of the text is blue cuz i cant fucking see white on white godDAMNIT arargrh

ThingPony

RE: Oh joy, here we are again. Questions.

Post by ThingPony »

You could appeal at any time after your ban, assuming its over three days, in which case yours is. However, I'm going to treat this as your ban appeal. That whole round was full of things that should not of happened, and everyone that needed to be punished got punished. Including you. We can't let people get away with breaking the rules because they are sorry.

As a clown, its your job to make people laugh, to make people happy. Most people take that as means to grief. Taking all access and giving yourself weapons is doing just that. Its not fun for the rest of the crew trying to chase down a all access clown who is hiding even more all access ID's around like candy, and its against our server rules.

Now, if you were an antag, then yes it would of been fine, more than fine however you were not. And this was on extended, with no emergancys in sight. If there are xenos, then sure. Take the spare, and implant others and give out guns. But there was no reason to do any of what you did.

Now, your free to make a actual ban appeal, however for the time being it will be the same answer.

Appeal Denied.