Welp. Here we go again.

SailHatan

Welp. Here we go again.

Post by SailHatan »

BYOND Name: HailSatan. Whoops, I mean, SailHatan.

Reason Banned: Ye old good RDM, Threw a fire grenade in escape shuttle before it docked in centcom.

Admin who banned you: TalkingCactus again, Hello there, Sweetie. 

Length Banned: Until 12/06/2016

Appeal Reason: Welp, I won't lie to you, because i actually respect the staff of this server. So, i will just get to the point, and resume all what happened. The round had nukies. I, As a chemist, Promised myself to blow those fuckers with all my grenades on sight, Still when i was in the shuttle, didn't got to throw all my grenades, So i had a couple of grenades. Now, the thing is that i actually mixed up my explosive grenades with the fire ones. The explosive grenades were just potassium and water, those wouldn't break the floor, but still can knock people down, I think. Don't use them too often, to be honest. When i was in the shuttle, and the clown suicided, I just thought ''Fuck it, i want to see if the explosive grenade can gib him'' And i have to say again, that the clown SUICIDED. Well, The grenades mixed up, and i ended  up throwing a incendiary one instead of the explosive. Like 4 people got fire, and i got lasered to death by the acting captain. But, As i saw while ghost, no one of the persons i putted on fire did die. So, I found this ban pretty unfair, but, still, i know i messed up. So, I will just ask for the admins to unban me, but don't remove the tickets given. That's it.

Leon_Leonardo

RE: Welp. Here we go again.

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

Appeal denied.