Ban Appeal Why am I so unsuprised

Bacon_Enderman

Ban Appeal Why am I so unsuprised

Post by Bacon_Enderman »

You have been banned by thingpony.
Reason: Accumlated tickets. Reason : Repeat offence of IC in OOC. Tried to use LOOC in hopes of getting revived.
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 87600 minutes.
To try to resolve this matter head to http://citadelstation.byondpanel.com/forum/index.php
Connection died.

Admin PM from-ThingPony: Using LOOC to get healed, is not a good thing to do. At all. Its IC in OOC. You've done this before, alot, in the past. So its five tickets for a repeat offence.
Click on the administrator's name to reply.
... You can almost hear someone talking ...
PM to-Admins: Are you serious? Literally everyone does this

PM to-Admins: I've had a tonne of people come into medical crit and tell me what to do.

BYOND Name: Bacon_Enderman

Reason Banned: IC in OOC

Admin who banned you: ThingPony

Length Banned: 87600

Appeal Reason: This is the fifth time.

So this has happened again. And specifically to me. There have been times where Captains come into medical, and tell me what to use on them. But since I'm not a rat, I'm not going to tell. There are shifts, where ThingPony is online, and I got LOOCed and told what to do for them, and ThingPony did nothing. I was sec once, and a clown LOOC told me to check his innocence, and none of the admins did anything. Before I was somewhat suspicious that the admins were just fucking with me or something, but now I'm pretty sure that ThingPony is just targeting me. I've done this before, with three admins on, because the person healing me doesn't know what to do and I tell them, and I don't get banned.

ThingPony

RE: Ban Appeal Why am I so unsuprised

Post by ThingPony »

Just because you see others doing it, does not mean its the correct thing to do. We simply did not see them doing so. I have nothing against you, its simply what I have to do as our job is to uphold the server rules. Which you break by IC in OOCing. Quite a lot. You were doing really good at not breaking that rule until today. Hopefully the time off will do you some good.

Appeal Denied.