Not allowing never before seen players?

ozemandea

Not allowing never before seen players?

Post by ozemandea »

I am trying to play here ... and well I have been around SS13 for ... well it makes me sad how long I stare at 2D spessmen really ... but I have never played on this particular server.

Whenever I try to join it keeps saying the server is not allowing never before seen players to log on.

Is it just an event or do I need to register somewhere?

Girdo

RE: Not allowing never before seen players?

Post by Girdo »

ozemandea wrote: I am trying to play here ... and well I have been around SS13 for ... well it makes me sad how long I stare at 2D spessmen really ... but I have never played on this particular server.

Whenever I try to join it keeps saying the server is not allowing never before seen players to log on.

Is it just an event or do I need to register somewhere?

This server has panic bunker enabled. It prevents trollish behavior from filtering in from BYOND hub. When a new player wants to log in, they need to utilize discord or the forums asking for the panic bunker to be toggled. Once they've successfully joined the server, they become immune to the bunker and and can log in and out at will.

ozemandea

Post by ozemandea »

Alright, so just how do I go about getting myself cleared on here, or on the discord?

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

On the discord, just use the @game admin ping and we'll drop it for you if you still need it.