How to Actually Join The Server

FurryLovingGuy

How to Actually Join The Server

Post by FurryLovingGuy »

Greetings! My Name is FLG, I hail from Yogstation. I'm trying out other servers, seeing whats actually out there. And despite hearing generally negative things about your server, I think I'd like to see what you actually have to offer in the category of Content, Community, and Admins.
However, it seems you are not accepting new members. Is there a white list or other application that needs to be filled out? Or other means of gaining access? I am quite eager to hear from anyone of the community, whether on the topic of admittance or just general experience with the server. Thank you for your time!

AGuyWithAStache

RE: How to Actually Join The Server

Post by AGuyWithAStache »

From what I can tell you likely tried to join during a Panic Bunker (or whatever it is called) moment which is basically where people who haven't been on the server before are denied access usually because no admins are on, recent griefer attack or various other reasons, try joining now if you haven't already.

FurryLovingGuy

RE: How to Actually Join The Server

Post by FurryLovingGuy »

AGuyWithAStache wrote: From what I can tell you likely tried to join during a Panic Bunker (or whatever it is called) moment which is basically where people who haven't been on the server before are denied access usually because no admins are on, recent griefer attack or various other reasons, try joining now if you haven't already.

My apologies and thanks for the clarification.