NESgamer190 Whitelist Application

NESgamer190

NESgamer190 Whitelist Application

Post by NESgamer190 »

BYOND Name:

NESgamer190

Time on primary server:

2016-10-19 21:44:14 was when I was first here, so I would have to say eight months.

Space Station 13 Experience:

As of recent, I have knowledge and experience with engineering on the whole (including atmospherics), genetics, cargo, botany, and science

Roleplaying Experience:

I've been roleplaying a fair bit during all my time on Citadel's primary server around the time I joined this server.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):

No bans on this player.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):

In spite of my few times of OOC in IC on the primary server (to help the players with questions and/or reversing griefing attempts by no-good players), I will comply with all the rules to the dot.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:

I feel as though I'm not afraid to help anyone who might have questions about a certain department where I can fill in, and with the late upsurge of chaotic griefing on the non-RP server, I found it difficult to help out due to reversing the bad actions of the people.  I've also sought to try and improve upon my roleplaying, as I have found myself a bit terse on some of my responses, and hope to make good amends here at minimum.

Jay

RE: NESgamer190 Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.