Crimsonscarf

[crimsonscarf] - Whitelist Application

Post by Crimsonscarf »

BYOND Name:
crimsonscarf

Time on primary server:
About a month or two I've been here.

Space Station 13 Experience:
A half a year of moderate experience with most of the jobs besides atmos, science and heads but still learning and of course knowledge of the basic laws of the station.

Roleplaying Experience:
Few hiccups on the typo or clicking on the wrong thing if rushed but fairly moderate and of course keep the RP as reasonable as possible. this of course has been carried from other games on and off byond.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):
So far I've gotten no kicks or bans.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):
I am fully willing to follow the rules to the best of my ability. if I see something that is clearly against the rules I will avoid it via having the rules guide me away from it.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:
Well firstly I like to stay away from the vanilla or, in the case, the other server with antag rounds from time to time to have a calm and enjoyable time on a server where I don't have to be so paranoid about antags too much and enjoy some time with the other crew members in a role playing environment as long as it doesn't distract them from their job or, in some instances, not poking my nose in other people's business if it's clear that they want to be alone unless it's something dangerous and with IC reasons.
Last edited by Crimsonscarf on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay

RE: [crimsonscarf] - Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.