Post by whiskeyfur »

BYOND Name:
whiskeyfur

Time on primary server:
Unknown, probably less then 20 hours.

Space Station 13 Experience:
With citadel, paradise, and a few otehrs, over 50-60

Roleplaying Experience:
- Involved in table top for over 30 years. DnD, WoD (werewolf, mage, vampire), Furry Pirates, Shadowrun, battletech RPG, Pathfinder
-- RUNNING said table top games for 20 of that.
-- WoD LARP for as long
- Acting in high school, plays, stage work

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):
To my knowledge, zero.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):
Yes.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:
I have been looking for a more RP focus than the usual SS13 servers because they go by too quick for me, and very little focus is done on actual characters themselves. This a bit frustrating. I'm not a robust player, I don't grey tide because it makes no sense to me, and I'm perfectly fine and able to play not knowing what I actually do, the separation in between IC and OOC knowledge.

Also as the space station is much like a naval ship in the discipline required of those living on board, I can pull some of my US Navy experience in there as well.

e.g. Hull breeches, that's an emergency in and of itself right there because in a space environment, the only way you are getting more air back in is if someone ships it to you, it is not free and that would impact NT's bottom line.
Last edited by whiskeyfur on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay

RE: [WhiskeyFur] - Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.