[Darkside555] Whitelist Application

SkodaiThePriestCorgo

[Darkside555] Whitelist Application

Post by SkodaiThePriestCorgo »

BYOND Name: Darkside555

Time on primary server: One or two years maybe? I'm not sure, but i have all the roles unlocked

Space Station 13 Experience: Almost greytide! Have been playing SS13 for 2 years and everyday reading the /tg/ guides to make sure i don't forget how to make things

Roleplaying Experience: I've been roleplaying for 2 years on SS13, mostly on a private server of mine, and if the lore was good enough, we stayed for multiple days doing it, i'm usually the narrator of the story, i've done all the levels of RP (Even the lowest ones to the highest ones), but i was not too regular on the ERP part of it.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): Zero i think? I'm not really sure

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Yup

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I really like the Citadel Main server, but the general chaos that you find in most of the SS13 servers isn't something that i enjoy much, so i most times play in a private server or i do not even play it at all, so this RP server might be what i've been looking for

Jay

RE: [Darkside555] Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.