[Aiden Sniper] Whitelist Application

dtemplar4

[Aiden Sniper] Whitelist Application

Post by dtemplar4 »

BYOND Name: Aiden Sniper

Time on primary server: About 8 months to a year? I don't recall.

Space Station 13 Experience: Not sucking up, but I have tried a few other servers, I just always come back to Citadel. Even ran my own public server for a few months, but nothing beats high pop citadel.

Roleplaying Experience: When I was 12 I started roleplaying on the msn and yahoo chat forums. Roleplayed on games such as furcadia, and other text based games, plenty of d&d experience. 

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): From what I can recall I was banned one time for 10,080 minutes? Like a week or some such for being kind of shit when i was newer, then i was jobbaned once from heads when I was forced to be captain and threw a party in the bridge..bad idea haha.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): I follow the rules on the main server, and I plan to do so on the secondary server.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I feel like I make a decent player. I have alot of creativity when it comes to stories that would make me an exceptionally decent roleplaying character. 

Jay

RE: [Aiden Sniper] Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.