[Pyrosavi] Whitelist Application

MirrorBat

[Pyrosavi] Whitelist Application

Post by MirrorBat »

BYOND Name: Pyrosavi

Time on primary server: About three or four weeks, playing at least one round a day (more often two)

Space Station 13 Experience: About five or six months altogether.

Roleplaying Experience: Been playing tabletop RPGs of all sorts since I was about 15, been playing a wide variety of RP games since I was 6, and have played numerous MUDs, MUSHes, and MUCKs, as well as some more mainstream MMO RP.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): None that I am aware of.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Absolutely.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: Well, I enjoy RP, and I do enjoy playing SS13 - I would prefer a less frantic environment, to allow for more character interaction. I also try to ensure that RP, even if it's something unpleasant for the characters, is still enjoyable for ALL the players involved, not just the 'winner'. And I have extensive experience playing antagonists who, while menacing in character and entertaining out of it, are not being played to 'win'.

Jay

RE: [Pyrosavi] Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.