[blazerules] - Whitelist application

blazerules

[blazerules] - Whitelist application

Post by blazerules »

BYOND Name: Blazerules

Time on primary server: Very, very little. I honestly can't be bothered to play on a non RP focused server. If I could feel actual physical pain from something that I really disliked, I would be in a lot of pain right now.

Space Station 13 Experience: Since 2011.

Roleplaying Experience: RP on warcraft 3 (Which was like... since 2004?), then I have been playing on Baystation 12 since 2012. So all in all 13 years of RP experience.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): 0

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot?: Yes. I was literally never even banned on BS12, I doubt I will be here when they are pretty strict on rules.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: Because I roleplay, that's really why I play SS13. I can't say I ever enjoyed a SS13 server that was ""Low"" RP or ""Medium"" RP. Honestly I'd just like to try out what actual citadel station is like without the elements of SS13 that I really hate about the other servers. Such as the chaotic nature of rounds and no time to even properly interact with other characters. I have a ton of roleplaying experience from Bay, a fairly "serious" server, so I'd imagine I can add something to every round. Or at least not take anything away from them.

Jay

RE: [blazerules] - Whitelist application

Post by Jay »

Approved.