nico246 - whitelist application

nico246

nico246 - whitelist application

Post by nico246 »

BYOND Name: 

nico246

Time on primary server:

Im unsure of what this entails, if it refers to an alt Citadel station server, I will have no hours on record.

Space Station 13 Experience:

I mainly play on the larger, heavier RP servers like Colonial Marines and Paradise station. But I have also tried my hand at smaller server's like Fallout, as it was a good test of my roleplay in a unique RP experience, for SS13.

Roleplaying Experience:

I have played SS13 for around 3 years now, and would say Im usually above competent in my RP. In departments I am competent in (Engineering/Secuirty/Mining) I usually find myself correcting people up on their SOP (and rare occasion their actual genuine RP through LOOC)

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):

Again, I presume this refers to an alt. Citadel station server. In which case I should have no kicks or bans.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):

Fully prepared. (I tend to always double check things with admins If I am unsure of what is okay, so I tend to avoid overstepping anything)

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:

I have 3 years of solid RP experience from a whole host of servers across the BYOND

GloriousStormtalon

RE: nico246 - whitelist application

Post by GloriousStormtalon »

Approved