Crystal9156 - Whitelist Application

Crystal9156

Crystal9156 - Whitelist Application

Post by Crystal9156 »

BYOND Name: Crystal9156

Time on primary server: A few months give or take. Probably more because I play on and off.

Space Station 13 Experience: Multiple servers over the past few years. I really got started around when Hypatia was dying, and wandered servers after it went kaput.

Roleplaying Experience: Roleplaying across multiple platforms. I've been an avid roleplayer even back in the days where I had to make due with roleplaying on a game that shall not be named but is comosed primarily of blocks, in a ro. because of having a bad computer.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): Zero. I'm a good gal, promise.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): I certainly am willing to follow the rules to the dot and if I ever accidentally break them in a way that doesn't immediately result in a ban, I'll attempt to improve, after all, not everyone is perfect.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I enjoy more serious rp, and while I love Citadel, I would like for a less hectic but still citadel coded server, and this one seems to be just that. Also hi Kenzie!

GloriousStormtalon

RE: Crystal9156 - Whitelist Application

Post by GloriousStormtalon »

Approved