Evod

Evod - Whitelist Application

Post by Evod »

BYOND Name: 
Evod

Time on primary server: 
Month and a Half, maybe less.

Space Station 13 Experience: 
I've been playing Space Station for about two years now, started playing on Yog before I played exclusively on /vg/ before getting into only CM for a very long time. But then I found Citadel, and I like the content. And the lewds. 

Roleplaying Experience: 
Several years, started with Milsim stuff in Arma and progressed from there to HL2 Clockwork where I played for many hours seriously as Civil Protection Unit and Worker, if not just a standard citizen. I have a lot of experience with hardcore roleplay, and know how to handle IC situations, whether they be serious or not. 

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): 
None.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): 
Of course.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: 
I have been playing the Primary server for quite some time now and have enjoyed my stay there, but I feel as if my roleplay style would be better suited to a server where everyone is also trying to roleplay seriously, instead of running around without a flavortext just playing the game to play it like any other SS13 server. 

GloriousStormtalon

RE: Evod - Whitelist Application

Post by GloriousStormtalon »

Approved