Arby's CitRP Whitelist App

Arby

Arby's CitRP Whitelist App

Post by Arby »

BYOND Name: ImThinkingArbys

Time on primary server: Around four months.

Space Station 13 Experience: Three years.

Roleplaying Experience: Still fairly new to SS13 RP, only having done it for around a year on various servers, but I've been RPing for a few years now on other mediums such as ESO and WoW.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): I ate a Security and Command permaban two (est.) months ago for attempting to stop half the station from raping the Captain as HoS. While I still believe I did nothing wrong, I've taken it willingly and haven't bothered to attempt an appeal... Yet.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Yep!

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:I feel as if I'm capable, write characters that are at least halfway-decent, and I've always had a mind for the more peaceful aspect of SS13 rather than the chaotic mess that it's known for and, while both are fun, there is a severe lack of servers that focus more on that aforementioned aspect. I'm hoping this server can grant me the opportunity to seek that out and hopefully allow me to immerse myself in a serious (mostly) environment without fear of being blown up the moment I drop my guard.

GloriousStormtalon

RE: Arby's CitRP Whitelist App

Post by GloriousStormtalon »

Approved