Geemiesif's Moderator app (Reece)

geemiesif

Geemiesif's Moderator app (Reece)

Post by geemiesif »

Please answer the following questions to the best of your abilities:

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?
If its on discord , I would have them calm it down a bit or take it to pms , if its on the server and i have permission mute ooc , give warnings , then unmute ooc and see what happens , if it escalates , I would get an admin for more oversight and assistance .

2. What should an moderator  do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?
Remove themselves from the situation as much as possible and call in an admin to handle it. To prevent any bias
3. How should an moderator determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?
There is a punishment matrix . this should be used along with other admin input, the players recent notes and any additional factors. Moderators should be reporting things to the admins to apply bans as they can not apply bans themselves

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?
Dead-min when in doubt ,to prevent any sort of meta knowledge stay deadmin'd unless it is critical to server stability and no other admins can come assist. 
5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?
To be the unpaid whipping boy at times , to be blamed for everything you do good or bad . To eventually lose ones mind . 

I applied for my old app was stale and i figure moderator could be a good start since my admin app wasn't accepted . I do like helping when i can , its one reason I picked up mentor , and figure i can help more even moderating while observing .

ZeroNetAlpha

RE: Geemiesif's Moderator app (Reece)

Post by ZeroNetAlpha »

I'm willing to +1 this. Solid dude who definitely seems to handle himself under pressure.

cw3040

Post by cw3040 »

Despite me shitposting on this app, I would be in full approval of this if I mattered. +1

subtumaka

Post by subtumaka »

Me thinks Reece has pretty much been a pretty good player these days from what I've seen. Could be a benefit to the admin team. Is a pretty good lime virologist too.

Harakoniwarhawk

Post by Harakoniwarhawk »

It's Reece, a damn good medical player with a good head on his shoulders, no nonsense type and a great guy
+1

Nik707

Post by Nik707 »

threatened me under duress to +1, but i was gonna do it anyway. reece is a mature dude who wants to help.

geemiesif

Post by geemiesif »

Thanks for the words of support , I know I am not perfect but I will try to do my best.

Fractious

Post by Fractious »

Hi Reece, glad to see you applied again,

I actually believe you would be a good min, you're super serious and can take decisions and I've never seen you break a single rule.
You also seem to be pretty unbiased about much stuffs, which is really important as a min.
Best of hopes for you, my CMO/Viro friend, your viruses are always awesome!

Stay safe,
Fractious
Just try your best, and worse case scenario you will fail and learn.

Dankseed

Post by Dankseed »

+1, never had any issues with you, you've always been chill oocly, and I've never seen you lose your composure. You also are the one who taught me a lot of the rules way back when, which I still appreciate. Looking forward to seeing you as a Mod.

SgtRyder

Post by SgtRyder »

+1, Seems responsible and helpful, but their viro ability is 0/10 for no bubonic plague. :^)