[RavenousRaven] Moderator/Mentor Application for Fallout13

Whitebell

[RavenousRaven] Moderator/Mentor Application for Fallout13

Post by Whitebell »

BYOND ckey: RavenousRaven
Character name: Frederick Miller Whitebell
Discord username (+user id): HumbleServant#8462
Reason for application: To supply the demands for Staff team moderating the Fallout13 which I am very fond of to this very date and my very reason I came back playing the game again. I have accumulated 300+ Hours in Desert Rose playtime, 100+ In Crashpoint and 200+ in Bad Deathclaw which makes me [hopefully] eligible for the seat.

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation? De-escalate the situation by messaging both parties to cease their qualms to each other,

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention? Request assistance to fellow admin currently active in the game since trying to dissolve the situation may become biased and unable to see reason leading to a further disagreement of both parties and eventually unjustified verdict of the opposite party, requesting assistance to fellow admin, however, proves more helpful and unbiased to their verdict and able to see who's right or who's wrong without siding to one party to another.

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules? Depending on their case, An IC information to OOC Information must be warned via Admin-message though not note-worthy due to assumptions of being new to the server and accidental slips, however, if they persist and continues after being explicitly warned must be given a note for further observation and see if their behaviour is ban-worthy since persistent behaviour tends to be one of the traits of Trolls and Griefers to the game ruining the experience and fun for other people.

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing? If there are no tickets to address and need to be solved currently in the game while maintaining observation from time to time so that it won't irritate some players waiting for a response to staffs. Having another staff member does not make you free from your duty to moderate the servers nor it gives you excused to neglect your duty as other Staff members as well want to play the game as much as you do without being disturbed.

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel? To uphold the highest degree of humility and wholesomeness to people around us so that they do not fear the Admin but to respect them for doing their job unbiased and true, however, this might prove difficult due to me only applying for Fallout13, A server full of pillage of plunder and likely to get bombarded with tickets which I have no protest since I like being a trial-moderator. I have positive reviews as well from Evoturd ( Owner of Crashpoint ), RenGusta (Owner of Bad Deathclaw) while I was Trial-Moderator in the Crashpoint.

MrJWhit

Re: [RavenousRaven] Moderator/Mentor Application for Fallout13

Post by MrJWhit »

The server has been up for three days, one of which is on a completely new codebase, we don't have any actual rules for the server, the base mechanics need heavy editing, and we have a bunch of misunderstand of what the server is even about (namely it's not a server that allows ERP). Plus you've only been active after we had a fallout server, which is fine, but there isn't enough time associated with it.

That, coupled with the fact that you just haven't been around citadel much means I'm going to give a -1, sorry.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

What Justin said, however I'm posting to state that from what I have seen of you on main you were pretty alright.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

Haven't really seen you on Fallout in the last couple days. You still interested?
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

Closing this since F13 is gone.