Raziel Urk
Discord username (+user id):
@Daniel McLovin#5628
How long have you played on Citadel?:
Since August 3rd i think. 3 rounds before round 9000
How long have you played SS13?:
Since August 1st
What is your timezone/general hours of activity?:
Central Time Zone, about 2 to 4 hours on weekdays and possibly 6+ hours on weekends. Usual time is evening.
Previous SS13 related admin experience:
Nada
Previous non-SS13 related admin experience:
Gmod servers, FSAS to be specific. starting from mod and ending at admin. I was technically head admin for a while but i believe that was only done because i was homies with the server owners girlfriend, who caused all the good staff left to leave since she was only 14 and the owner was 26 or something.
Current administrators who have agreed to support your application:
N/A
Reason for application:
I find citadel a very appealing station to play on. I figured that since I play on it so often that i might as well give back to the community. I began doing this with coding before realizing that i could give back with coding and by being another staff online to help out when and where I can. While i might not be able to put as many hours in as other mods an extra pair of eyes is always helpful to have around, even if theyre as bad as mine to the point where i need glasses.

Below you will be required to describe how you would handle a handful of scenarios that may or may not require admin intervention.
For every scenario, describe your personal opinion of the intentions of the player(s), whether you think you should intervene, and how you would initiate an intervention with the player(s) if you decide to.

There are technically no "correct" answers for this, but you will be judged on how you respond to these questions.

You observe two players having a fist-fight in the bar. Player 1 puts Player 2 into critical condition, and then Player 1 quickly leaves the bar to go heal them-self. Checking their attack logs, you find that neither of them had any interaction before they started fighting. Checking their say logs however, you discover that both of them got in a verbal confrontation that got very heated, and that Player 2 both initiated the confrontation and threw the first punch. How do you proceed?

Now, seeing as the fight was dealt with IC'ly, there isnt anything for me to deal with. Player 2 and Player 1 simply got into a scenario where it turned into a brawl, this happens often on the server and is completely fine as long as no one is killed or no one jumps the gun and tool boxes the other players head in immediately instead of fisty cuffs. The way i see it, Player 2 was being a shit and got dunked on. However, had Player 1 simply ignored Player 2 and walked away yet was still attacked, put into crit, and being dragged around the room dripping blood everywhere, THEN i should step in, hit him with the bwoink saying "What the are you doing? Take him to the medbay." The situation at hand could escalate depending on players 2 actions from that point onwards. Security is more then equipped to deal with attempted murder and/or murder, along with the bartender.

You observe one player acting suspiciously and decide to watch them. While watching, you discover that they are a new player with less than a day of time on the server. You also discover that they haven't said anything for the entire round. Their contents include a full set of tools, and not much else. While watching they spend their time breaking into unsecure areas like the bar back room, hydroponics, the chapel office, EVA. How do you proceed?

Depending on the round my actions can vary, in a secret round scenario and the player is a antag, let him be. But if he is just some random nerd then ill send him a message saying the usual "Hey pal, you look like you need some help, every played SS13 or TG code base before?" and from there guide him as best as i can to help him not be the average shitter on accident. If he doesnt comply and simply ignores me, ill send him another message telling him to click on my name to reply. If this behavior continues from him for the next minute with no response then ill simply ban him for failure to comply. In a extended situation id simply check in with him like i stated above and follow through with my little plan for dealing with him.

You observe Player 1 who is a scientist building a combat mech. When they're finished, they allow Player 2 who is their friend and an assistant to come and take the combat mech out of the department. Later, Player 2 gets into a fight with security over the possession of the combat mech, and decides to try killing the security players but fails and is killed by security instead. How do you proceed?

First of all, are they antags? if yes then theyre fine and just unrobust. If not though, why is Player 1 building a combat mech? Unless it was ordered by sec or the captain thats immediately gonna go against him. Second why did he give it to his friend who isnt qualified at all to have a weapon like a mech. Both players are gonna get a 2 week ban, mostly for the fact that sec players are few and far between on citadel and the last thing we need is self antagging shitters to thin the last few we got. Itd also be accompanied by a job ban from science, permanently. While you might think that his is harsh, Player 1 and Player 2 should have thought about being assholes before running around ruining peoples rounds. The law is harsh but it is the law no? If they wanna play science ever again on cit after that, they can go ahead and make an appeal on the forums.

Cabbose

RE: Kris.P.Kremes Mod Application

Post by Cabbose »

This guy is a useless garbage shitter and you all have no reason to mod or trust them.

areebur

Post by areebur »

Yeah, i don't trust their judgement from the scenario testing, as well as from previous experience with them as a CMO, namely the fact that they constsntly go ssd as head roles. Low teir player and rper from my experience.

that coupled with the fact they've only been here for 2 months
Last edited by areebur on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
im going fuck kill mode

cebutris

Post by cebutris »

Given your notes and history, this isn't going anywhere anytime soon, or at all
Awoo

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

two months is not nearly long enough and the impression i have of you is overwhelmingly negative anyhow
ex-headmin