Lolman360 - Protean Whitelist Request

Lolman360

Lolman360 - Protean Whitelist Request

Post by Lolman360 »

Discord name: KV-90 "Bear" ICBM#2052

Byond ckey: Lolman360

Race you are applying for: Protean

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Pjotyr

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Pjotyr is a prototype (read:janky) Protean "individual", as their chassis is currently still in development. Due to this, they have been sent to one of NanoTrasen's presigious science facilities to undergo field-testing and observation.

Summarize the species, as evidence that you've looked into it: I don't even think they have a page on Virgo's/our wiki so this is based entirely off other applications on the VORE forums: Proteans are swarms of nanoscale robots controlled by a mind (usually a posibrain) dedicated to the task of organizing countless individual units and making them act as one. Mechanics-wise, I don't really know how they work (other than the fact they're super overpowered) but I'll be able to RP this as being a prototype. NT's also cautious about allowing them on facilities at all, but as this is a prototype that's being monitored for field-testing I feel it's somewhat suitable for them to exist on-station.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race to violate any of the server rules?: Get banned, as is the norm when you beak server rules- whitelisted species or not.
Last edited by Lolman360 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

StellarWolf

RE: Lolman360 - Protean Whitelist Request

Post by StellarWolf »

Honestly, I see you often and you don't really seem to break the rules. Easily you could be trusted with a race as new as this, but we will have to let the admins do their input. You get a plus one from me easily hun.

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

Proteans are a hard deny and aren't an available race to be white listed for.

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

Nethaufer wrote: Proteans are a hard deny and aren't an available race to be white listed for.
Disregard this, a change was made to this and was never actually announced for all admins to see. Thanks Blackmajor

Lolman360

Post by Lolman360 »

I guess you could say he's

black at it again

this is going to get denied for this shit pun I s2g

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

ok fine +1 because this guy is usually not a griffon but if you grief and make me regret this i s2g

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

I'll give my plus 1 as well. Please don't do anything that'd make me regret it

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

Oh hey.
Two approvals meaning I don't have to approve this myself to move it.
Cool.
Proteans aren't as OP anymore after the hardsynch made some changes to them, hence why I'm even allowing them to be whitelisted hah.

Small elaboration since there's not really any listed lore on them, Proteans have a similar IC stigma to Xenochimera due to their experimental nature. You'd be a bit of a fool to flaunt that IC.
Moving to approved.