mouseofthecake

Mouseofthecake's Xenohybrid Application

Post by mouseofthecake »

Discord name:
Laughably Creative Name#9839

Byond ckey:
Mouseofthecake

Characters you currently play:
Artificial Degeneracy, Centclown Officer, Directing Command Unit #15, Pip, PM-2851...

Job/Races you are applying for:
Xenohybrid.

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log):
Nata.

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:
A fringe group of researchers, whom had established themselves close to the Sol system, sought to better understand and study the more thorough applications of gene-splicing, xenohybrids being the most common outcome of their projects. After considerable capital investments and heavy-handed 'persuasions', this team of scientists managed to get their hands on a xenomorph queen's genetic material, and eagerly utilized this newfound resource in their work. The resulting specimen bore heavy physical similarities to a queen, including humongous size and a royal carapace, while retaining the consciousness and thought process of a human.
Upon finishing their studies of this newest specimen, our morally-ambiguous men-slash-women of science, 'unfortunately', were legally obligated to hand over the sapient xenohybrid to SolGov. While in processing, the unxenomorph received the name "Nata" as their general designation, and was released into the wildlands of society, free to (attempt) to build their own future, while still looking like a murderous xenomorph hierarch.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:
They are vat-grown combinations of human and xenomorph DNA, deprived of a feral xenomorph's hivemind connection. They also don't have acidic blood, and can't lay eggs or infect people in general. Xenohybrids don't go feral in the same way a xenochimera does, nor do they have a free pass to go feral at all. At most, they'll be about as angry and reckless as a normal human crew-member.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:
*wave

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?:
Dewhitelisting, possibly a ban. We all know the drill by now.

HazelBailey

Re: Mouseofthecake's Xenohybrid Application

Post by HazelBailey »

Detailed application, and good player overall. +1 from me.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Mouseofthecake's Xenohybrid Application

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I don't recall hearing anything bad about you as a player from all the things I've assisted in whitelisting you for in the past; so, with that trust established I'll happily give you my +1 for this.
That, and, thank you for actually putting effort in the application.