AttackHelicopter6754 - Xenomorph Hybrid

NotTrulyDegenerate

AttackHelicopter6754 - Xenomorph Hybrid

Post by NotTrulyDegenerate »

Discord name: GeneralZane#4204

Byond ckey: AttackHelicopter6754

Characters you currently play: Talia Eliza (Naga) and Cavativa Technera (Drider)

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph Hybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognize and log): Stusha Stumoe

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Stusha Stumoe is an escaped test subject after extensive genetic splicing and testing. Originally, she was simply another drone to the Queen's hivemind, though bred in the Laboratory. She and four other Xenomorphs were used as test subjects. The other four's bodies rejected the splicing, however, Stusha's accepted it, and has become what she is now. A Hybrid, sometimes referred to as a Xenohuman, sometimes just a Hybrid.
(EDIT Start)
Once Stusha had escaped containment, she had spent several days in the surrounding forest, hiding from the Marine Patrols who were hunting her down. She arrived at a small, primitive village, which accepted her as some kind of "God". The Village was a kind of Stone Age village, but has never had contact with anyone else outside. She lived like this for 23 years, until she had decided to leave. The Village Chieftans had understood, and allowed her to leave unharmed. (The Village had however refused to let her leave without a gift, and provided her with a large amount of the village's currency, which, after processing at a Nano Trasen station, resulted in her becoming well-off, but not wealthy.) However, only a week after leaving, she came upon an clearing, and found a Nano Traesan Exploration Ship. After brief chaos, and a small burst of laser fire (resulting in the death of one tree, and a minor wild fire, as well as light burns to Stusha), she was allowed to come back with them, into Osiris Station. She lived there for a further 8 years, working as Security, and occasionally going on break to become a Bartender, or just visiting other Stations in the Quadrant. After this, she moved here, to this station. She has been adequately integrated into daily life, and should be able to find herself easily able to join into the community.

Flavor Text:
General - She is a bit taller than the average human female, and average human male, standing at around 6'1. She's of average build. She occasionally lets out a hiss, and appears to be a bit more calm afterwards when she does. This is especially true when entering a new area, or moving for quite some time. Noisy areas distracts her, and disorientates her. This also includes people yelling over the Radio.

Head - Her head is smooth, and the main features are her mouth, and that's really it.

Face - She has no eyes, or nose. Likely using some other form to tell her surroundings, and perhaps some other glands or organ to smell.

Eyes - She has no Eyes to speak of, though she seems to be able to tell where she is based on sound, something similar to Echolocation, or some other sonar like system.

Torso - She has DD cup breasts, and a decent array of muscles. On her back, lower torso, just above her butt, she has a Tail which at the end of it, has quite a sharp end, just like a unmodified Xenomorph's.

Arms - Her black, chitinous arms, look like a human's besides the chitin. They are decently built.

Hands - She has sharp claws, though it's safe to give her a handshake, or for her to pat you. One of the few limbs that remained unmodified. She has 6 fingers on both hands, like an regular Xenomorph.

Legs - Her Legs are that of a human's, however they are covered in Chitin, are black, and is quite smooth. Her thighs are a little more plump than the average human female.

Feet - Her feet is some of the original parts from her unmodified form. She has four toes, and her feet some quite flexible. Good for running, and for you people with a damn foot fetish.

Additional Background Information.

Economic Status: Due to her originally being a "God" of a Village, the Village sent her away with quite a bit of money (In their standards.) The Currency transfer left her being Well-off.

Home System: Zeta Nurpae
Citizenship: None.
Faction: NanoTrasen.
Religion: Atheism.

Side Notes: Due to Xenomorph Phermones unsuccessfully being fully removed, she occasionally has "episodes", where she can hear the Queen speaking to her. The largest problem this has caused for her so far, is Assault, however, she was able to control herself relatively quickly. This event resulted in Moderate Wounds, but the victim was not killed, only having six 0.2 inches deep cuts on his torso (due to being clawed at twice, with three fingers from Stusha). Assault or Battery has only happened once, while the rest of the episodes are her in a massive headache pang, twitching, or involuntary muscle movements which have only affected one of her limbs, which may accidentally cause her to throw something or kick something.

(EDIT Finish)

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: The Species is a spliced Xenomorph and a humanoid. Sometimes human, but it doesn't have to be human. As long as it's generally humanoid, it works. They are mostly female, though occasionally there are exceptions, and they have had their face huggers removed from their eggs during testing (most of the time).

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I expect to be banned, like using any other race.
Last edited by NotTrulyDegenerate on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:17 am, edited 9 times in total.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: AttackHelicopter6754 - Xenomorph Hybrid

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I can't say I've seen Talia Eliza on station before, but, your Ckey looks familiar. I *also* wish you put in more effort on the backstory - it reads like any other Xenomorph hybrid story. So, if you can give me a reason how your character will contribute to the station, aside from just being another cookie-cutter Xenomorph hybrid, I'll consider giving this my support. More specifically, I want to know the flavor of your character. Which department(s) are they going to work in? Does this character need to be a Xenomorph, or, are you just in it for the ERP-side of things? (Which, admittedly, is a valid reason on the RP server. I just want to get a feel for your intentions.)

NotTrulyDegenerate

Re: AvaricePleonexia

Post by NotTrulyDegenerate »

AvaricePleonexia wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:44 am
I can't say I've seen Talia Eliza on station before, but, your Ckey looks familiar. I *also* wish you put in more effort on the backstory - it reads like any other Xenomorph hybrid story. So, if you can give me a reason how your character will contribute to the station, aside from just being another cookie-cutter Xenomorph hybrid, I'll consider giving this my support. More specifically, I want to know the flavor of your character. Which department(s) are they going to work in? Does this character need to be a Xenomorph, or, are you just in it for the ERP-side of things? (Which, admittedly, is a valid reason on the RP server. I just want to get a feel for your intentions.)
At the time of writing I had made a new character directly afterwards, named Cavativa Technara, which might be my new main if I don't get the Xenomorph Hybdrid. Normally, I think of the Backstory a bit on the spot, and then integrate it when asked. I generally am better at doing things when I see what options are availible.

The departments I'll work in, would likely be security or Bartending, and I generally don't prefer ERP until the character either gets extra drunk, or if the two have bonded well. I've roleplayed a lot as a Xenohuman (However, on different platforms, in text, not a game), and I think I'd be a good addidtion to the Xenomorph side of things. I could send you a discord backstory for the Xenomorph when I have time.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Sounds good, has my support.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Blegh I never posted.

Yeah, I think it's a well made app, just like Avarice said. Would be happy to give this my support