BurdJ - Xenomorph Hybrid

birdj

BurdJ - Xenomorph Hybrid

Post by birdj »

Discord name: burdj#1164

Byond ckey: Loburd

Characters you currently play: Elen'Stil, Lunaris Mal'um, Quae, DOS.

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph Hybrid.

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Inanna, Astarte.

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:

Inanna is, like most hybrids, an experiment into genetics by black market geneticists. She was 'freed' and educated by NT and is a company loyalist. She is somewhat frail looking and weirdly elegant compared to most hybrids. She is a bit paler in tone, small, and generally sickly, suggesting genetic damage. As a Science/Civ main I will probably place her in science somewhere but am open to suggestions on what would be a 'proper' job for her.

I haven't developed Astarte other than being larger than Inanna and having an insectoid abdomen. I'm not sure if I will play Astarte.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:

Xenomorphs are an alien species with a complex and terrifying breeding process and hive-like structure. They resemble bees and parasitic wasps in lifecycle. There are various 'castes' of Xenomorphs including some weird one's such as 'doggomorph', but are primarily Warriors or Drones. (no. i wont make a dog.) Xenomorphs have acidic blood, eat with secondary 'inner mouths', and secrete a stringy substance to form hives.

Xenomorph hybrids are entities that are blends of Xenomorph DNA and other DNA, though most commonly (and conically) human. Xenomorph hybrids are not aggressive except in self defense, their aggression supressed by genemods. Primarily they are female, due to their vaguely bee like nature. Almost all have their ability to lay facehugger eggs removed from their genetics for safety reasons.

Not a real Xenomorph. Hybrids are spliced creature who's mind is based off the genetics of their other part. I will not cause trouble. (UNLESS YOUR PERFS SAY TROUBLE.)

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Ban or removed from the whitelist.

please let me mess with poor jack murphy's head.
i exclusively play on RP, and there are no hybrids on RP. Also, I love aliens, any kinda alien, man.

Nethaufer

Re: BurdJ - Xenomorph Hybrid

Post by Nethaufer »

Aliens great. You have my + and 1

HazelBailey

Re: BurdJ - Xenomorph Hybrid

Post by HazelBailey »

I'll give this my support as well.