Kassus / Diona

Kassus

Kassus / Diona

Post by Kassus »

Discord name: November#4853
Byond ckey: Kassus

Characters you currently play: Tarma, Tarma.. Oh and Tomar.

Job/Races you are applying for: Diona race.

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Tarma, Tomar.*

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:
Sounds of the Cell is a very slow, mentally and physically, giant. They exist entirely for one purpose: To be big and strong, to stare at people, and to inevitably break up into many a tiny giant nymphs
so they may acquire the big pat, the ultimate form of communal love and F R I E N D S H I P, the foreign and taboo concept of kinsmanship being the ultimate goal, seeing as other species like it so much.

Simply put, a bumbling dummy, a giant 'puppy', with a lot of curiosity about everything. 'I ate lunch' "HMMM?!" : Translation: "Curious. Do pray tell, my fellow, how is this 'lunch' produced, and what are the inherent magical properties therein? I say, you've my utmost intrigue at this very moment. Also please turn on the lights, I am quite hungry."

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:
The Diona are more or less gestalt masses when they are three to four, they got that little ancientborn horror hair clump thing going on, when that breaks down they are nymphs, tiny tiny little
dog-cat crickets, and if five or so clump together they make a Diona hive, that is usually the individual that people meet. They need to dip in the cold sauna or take showers, stay in the light, and
generally dislike maint diving. They also can crawl through vents if in their 'nymph' state, and while I am familiar with the mechanic allowing you to switch from one Diona nymph to another
on another server, I aint' sure if it exists here.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?:
I expect to be boinked, stripped of access to the species, and if I am being real rude get banned so I may learn from my mistakes?

Addendum's and notes about what's to be expected when playing these races/jobs:
Short answer: Plant dog bottom text.

Long answer!
I want to play Sounds of the Cell as a curious traveler who will haul ass over to the public shuttle to go see the Gaia planet, always pressing questions about people, always wondering about this and that.
Then they'll have their idiot savant moments, like pointing out that laws of physics have been broken, but it makes sense in a mundane way.

Not particularly deep, mostly social, not too much ERP though I guess that'd be fun, even if Sounds of the Cell won't quite get what it's about. And yes I'm aware they are sexless, but they do have makeshift
hands and roots and such.

*Realized it meant which characters I'll be playing on in general, had it set to Sounds of the Cell, changed it to the two I play on.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Kassus / Diona

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

It's really hard to abuse Diona, and seeing more around would be nice - take my support!

Enzo_Leon

Post by Enzo_Leon »

Yeah you're aight +1

HarliChan

Post by HarliChan »

we need some more treefolk, please come join us

+1

Captain277

Post by Captain277 »

Finally establishing a Diona presence on the station should be fun.
+1

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

I'm willing to support this with a +1, but I swear to god I'd better see this meme at least once
GXTsCcP.png
GXTsCcP.png (186.49 KiB) Viewed 2603 times