Fukeronipasta - Protean Whitelist

Fuckeronipasta

Fukeronipasta - Protean Whitelist

Post by Fuckeronipasta »

Discord name: Fuckeronipasta#7120

Byond ckey: Fukeronipasta

Characters you currently play: ALEXEI ( model#:000005), AEGIS (model#:000700), Aiko Bushida

Job/Races you are applying for: Protean

Name of the character you intend to be using: NOVA (model#:801100)

A brief summary of your character's backstory, giving us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:
Within the vast depths of space is the producer of 999999 synthetic models, and only 999999. Whether or not they ever achieved this goal is unknown until a 999999'th model is found, though for now, the NSV Triumph is only aware of two, each very early in number. One is model 000005, assigned as a personal assistant among some crew members, and representative in nature to an older Vey-Medical lifelike model. The second is akin to an anthropomorphic moth, holding much more of a personality than the prior humanoid varient. Of course, the nature of this whitelist would conclude that there is in fact a third model, one that is much farther along the numerical six-digit statement.

This model is the 801100th, a very clear advancement to previously seen models. Assembled entirely of nanites working in unison, this is clearly the pinnacle of the manufacturer's evolutionary nature. The ability to reform upon will previously limited to the promethean, now capable by a likely-advanced synthetic hivemind, clearly technology has thrived---though it's also as clear that other manufacturers have done this, leaving this great advancement only internal, and the timing of said achievement unknown.

Where this unit originates from is unknown, as it is with the other produced models, whomst are unable to recall even the title of this secretive manufacturer. Though its appearance may be the following a similar trail to that of model 000700, whom followed 000005 into the crew of the Triumph.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:
Proteans are a nano-machine based type of synthetic. They require steel to reform/repair limbs, as well as make use of some functions (as far as I understand from the virgo Wiki). Other materials may be used for different benefits. They can shift into a blob form, which is able to ventcrawl, though will drop most items. They don't breathe, don't have DNA, and don't feel pain (mechanically). They can also morph into hardsuits, from what I've seen.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:
I've heard that clown punching bags are always in demand.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?:
Removal of whitelist, warning/ban, permaban at worst.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Fukeronipasta - Protean Whitelist

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

From my memory, you've always been a good player. I'll support this whitelist.

Captain277

Re: Fukeronipasta - Protean Whitelist

Post by Captain277 »

Aaaand approved.