Beta Strain Request

Pred201

Beta Strain Request

Post by Pred201 »

Discord name: ....feihC tI t'niA sihT#3288

Byond ckey: Pred201

Characters you currently play: Joel Moon (Normal Server)

Job/Races you are applying for: Xeno-Hybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Jen

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: The Beta Strain, is a more aggressive strain than the alpha strain, while using less Xenomorph DNA it's aggressive behavior have been enhanced to increase chances of survival, and it's combat prowess for a bio weapon such as Beta Strain, Jen has gravely injured multiple Xeno biologist, after a experiment with a alpha strain went south, which lead to the glass being upgraded to hull to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: The Xenomorph Species is a parasitic organism that uses humans, and other creatures to further it's species along, it is hyper aggressive, and will attack anything that threatens it's survival, or species that it will attack the threat till it's defeated.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: Would disable the power to the xenobiologist's power and play a fiddle before harvesting the crew members.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: that it would be removed from the game for 2, or 3 weeks.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Beta Strain Request

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I have very little clue who you are- just haven't seen you, either on the Discord or in game. I have quite a few issues with your answers, aside from not knowing you, that being; it almost reads as though you want this species as an excuse to self-antag. Which is very not cash money. Removal time is determined by the gravity of the offense, as well as intent. People we give whitelists to are held to a higher standard, thusly, if you self-antagged, you'd definitely lose the whitelist, and, you'd probably be looking at a pretty long ban from the server. Again, it just depends.

Anyways, no way am I supporting this application.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Avarice has already summed up all of my concerns about this app. Player I've never seen before and it reads like you want to act antagonistic with this character more than anything else. Fat -1 from me

Kered

Post by Kered »

Avarice, again, has also summed up my issues. This reads like someone requesting an excuse from self-antag. This is not getting my support.

DiscordWizard

Post by DiscordWizard »

By the description of the species I think you may believe that you are applying for a literal xemomorph instead of some intelligent hybrid, which gets us to the point made before by other admins about the issue of self antagging so I'm really not too keen on supporting this.

Pred201

Post by Pred201 »

i'm gonna fix this one cause this was a idiotic thing that i did so i'll make it better, and make the story actually better, than what i have as of right now, though is that allowed or do i have to wait till i make a new application?