Xeno Chimera Whitelist

Nyx_Plays_Games

Xeno Chimera Whitelist

Post by Nyx_Plays_Games »

Discord name: Name#0000

Byond ckey: Nyx_Plays_Games

Characters you currently play:Amber Mull,Kaitland Yards.

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenochimera

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Kia, a Xenochimera

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: originally worked on a spacer crew working as a engineer and janitor, eventually she was hired by Nanotransen after her crew was killed by unknown circumstances...

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: a race that was unknown for along time simply being seen as another species from space. Others were raised under labs.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: to either be put on blacklist for xeno chimera again or just banned off the server.

Vincent Airin

Re: Xeno Chimera Whitelist

Post by Vincent Airin »

Real talk, the whole sole survivor thing and mysterious spookums is a rather....dull idea for a character. Not gonna say yes or no for now.

HarliChan

Post by HarliChan »

As a lore maintainer and admin I am going to have to -1 this app.

You have demonstrated very little if any knowledge of the lore or functionality of the race you're applying for. Also , And I will be blunt here, the aparent amount of effort that went into this application and character backstory concerns me greatly because you are applying for a highly abusable race that requires a good amount of discipline to play well.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Moving to denied.