Harassment from Tiefling

Snowdragon01

Harassment from Tiefling

Post by Snowdragon01 »

Messaging me outside of the game throwing insults because I did not play how they wanted to. It's just annoying, theres no need that someone needs to get salty enough to degrade someone else and try to ruin their mood.

Imigur link to prove message.
https://i.imgur.com/Hyqa628.jpg

Thats it. They clearly do not like me but this nonsense needs to stop. It's not the only time they've went ballistic over me or someone else and I hope nobody else has to suffer messages like this.
This is just for general shittyness and a bad attitude Some admins probably could even vouch for that.

https://imgur.com/a/scczd
Last edited by Snowdragon01 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tiefling

RE: Harassment from Tiefling

Post by Tiefling »

The second screenshot is from you posting during an adminhelp, in a round unrelated to the one going on now, that you had only the most tangential relation to. You then admitted the stupid, borderline antag thing you did to me was purely because you didn't like me. Do you maybe see how I don't have a very high opinion of you before even going into the cult round? https://i.imgur.com/gq2dBAf.png

You basically ruined that cult round for not only me, but the 4? 5? Other people we had at that point. I was genuinely so fucking furious that I asked an admin if I could just leave because I didn't want to vomit salt everywhere. Cult is my favorite gamemode, I never get to play it and I got fucked out of it because you made no attempt to play with the rest of us, instead deciding to make your own little base in the middle of maint.

I figured telling you my thoughts -directly- would be a better idea than publically shaming you in the discord when the round ended.
Last edited by Tiefling on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snowdragon01

Post by Snowdragon01 »

The complaint was against you for you trying to degrade other people by personnel insults or whatever.

No I did not ruin the cult round and even if I did mistakes happen. It's how you reacted with degrading someone is what your getting reported over.

(Post was edited)
Last edited by Snowdragon01 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruby Flamewing

Post by Ruby Flamewing »

There's also the fact that the cult kind of set up their base in a room with a camera, so even if Snowdragon's place wasn't found, the cult was kinda screwed anyways.
Because the camera in said room never got deactivated.
With an AI and silicons around.

Yeah. Cult was screwed regardless.
It is only waffer thin.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Tiefling, if you're legitimately getting this mad over a video game because someone made a mistake as your teammate you should really reconsider playing this game at all.