[RP] Kazkin - Unfair Brigging, Failure to Follow Chain of Command and Lack of Cooperation With Other Players

Kazkin

Re: [RP] Kazkin - Unfair Brigging, Failure to Follow Chain of Command and Lack of Cooperation With Other Players

Post by Kazkin »

These were the only things said about the solo expedition by me in discord, in order of posting.
Piracy 2.PNG
Piracy 2.PNG (27.36 KiB) Viewed 5061 times
Piracy 1.PNG
Piracy 1.PNG (18.18 KiB) Viewed 5061 times
The "I looked this up" part is in reference to this:
Piracy 3.PNG
Piracy 3.PNG (86.87 KiB) Viewed 5061 times
Characters: Momcat RD, Rat monk, Vampire idiot, Giant troll woman.
"History is a set of lies agreed upon."

Nethaufer

Re: [RP] Kazkin - Unfair Brigging, Failure to Follow Chain of Command and Lack of Cooperation With Other Players

Post by Nethaufer »

I still am waiting on the proof I asked for something like three pages of conversation ago.

raiq

Post by raiq »

A bit odd you're trying to rules lawyer piracy charges when it's pretty well established, and someone with as long of a history as you have on the RP server knows, what the general rules about the ship and its jurisdiction are.

I think the core of the issue was that you went on an expedition without the CDs approval, and had a really weak "loophole" with medical bots (which arguably seems like it was done in an effort to simply get your way).

ForFoxSake

Post by ForFoxSake »

Kazkin wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:50 am
That is pretty much an open statement that I agreed that max charging heads was too harsh.
Well, if that's the case then a simple "I'm sorry, I won't do this again." could eliminate an entire aspect of this complaint.
But so far you seem quite intent on arguing about it.
Nethaufer wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:15 am
I still am waiting on the proof I asked for something like three pages of conversation ago.
Quoting because same. For like the fourth time now.

Allakai

Post by Allakai »

This was written on my phone so please excuse any awkward writing.

Kaz, please attempt to stay on topic as posting these massive quotes, talking about other things and the likes is derailing the conversation.

We are stating our frustration. We as a community are saying it is unfun to be within security with Ahzrukhal either leading it or at all involved with it. This is no way an attack on your person; however, bringing up YOURSELF in your own comments is stating things literally nobody is talking about nor caring about. However, your behavior OOCly now is being brought into this as well due to your behavior and certainly as Raiq as put it, argument baiting.

If you really wish to play the word game on “facts not feelings”, this is certainly very emotion based as I had outlined in my own posts of stating how we are stating our complaints and frustrations, which unsurprisingly, is an emotion or “feeling”.

However, as said by several people already in this complaint you are dodging answering questions.
I cannot believe that worked. I wish I knew what I was doing.
Characters: Arrogant Cat Dad, General Grievous Rip-off HoP, mildly incestual cat doctor

Kazkin

Post by Kazkin »

Nethaufer wrote:
Admin 1.PNG
Admin 1.PNG (14.59 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
Shamin stating that he, as an admin and player both ic and ooc, is significantly harsher on heads of staff and sec officers.
Admin 2.PNG
Admin 2.PNG (13.25 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
Avarice, an admin, saying that harsher sentencing makes sense.
Admin 3.PNG
Admin 3.PNG (8.45 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
Justin, saying that command are held to a higher standard.

I have since agreed that max charging was far too harsh a penalty and have agreed to be more lenient, it has been said before that harsher sentencing for heads of staff and officers who are held to a higher standard, is agreed upon by some admins. This screenshots are only what I find using "higher standard" search function on the discord. This was my reason for doing such but I recognize that was a mistake now.

ForFoxSake wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:20 am
Well, if that's the case then a simple "I'm sorry, I won't do this again." could eliminate an entire aspect of this complaint.
If that is how it needs to be word than you're absolutely right. On self reflection as I said in my much bigger post, I realized it wasn't a good move on my part to seek max charges in all situations. I'm sorry and won't do that again.
Last edited by Kazkin on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skraaak

Post by Skraaak »

Allakai wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:21 am

If you really wish to play the word game on “facts not feelings”, this is certainly very emotion based as I had outlined in my own posts of stating how we are stating our complaints and frustrations, which unsurprisingly, is an emotion or “feeling”.

However, as said by several people already in this complaint you are dodging answering questions.
To go with this, the fact of the matter is that no one is enjoying it. The fact of the matter is that no matter how it's twisted, Ahz has been an objectively negative influence on the Security department as a whole.

Now, to opinion? Ms. Ahkeen belongs more in the bounds of an DC Comics or Teen Titans fanfiction set in space than anything else, a superhero in all but cape.

But since everyone is bringing up the Three Heads Incident, which I personally believe is sufficiently in the past to ignore, I'll address it again.
For the last time, and as I've said to everyone I've talked to about it in the last months of discussion: I. Was. Not. Aware. Of the scope and context of the arrests, not informed of the nature of the crimes, punishments, or even names. I wasn't made aware until I dragged you into the office with the CD to explain why we shouldn't demote you on the spot. As Ms. Fuchs' player so confirmed, I was livid when I was told what you had done and charged.

To put it simply so everyone, everyone can understand regardless of reading comprehension: Dreyse would not ever support the charges they were given for what happened. Indeed, she the character, and myself the player, were extraordinarily displeased, and regard it as a personal failure not to have fired Ahz for it.

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

Kazkin wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:34 am
Nethaufer wrote:
Admin 1.PNG
Shamin stating that he, as an admin and player both ic and ooc, is significantly harsher on heads of staff and sec officers.

Admin 2.PNG
Avarice, an admin, saying that harsher sentencing makes sense.

Admin 3.PNG
Justin, saying that command are held to a higher standard.

I have since agreed that max charging was far too harsh a penalty and have agreed to be more lenient, it has been said before that harsher sentencing for heads of staff and officers who are held to a higher standard, is agreed upon by some admins. This screenshots are only what I find using "higher standard" search function on the discord. This was my reason for doing such but I recognize that was a mistake now.

ForFoxSake wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:20 am
If that is how it needs to be word than you're absolutely right. On self reflection as I said in my much bigger post, I realized it wasn't a good move on my part to seek max charges in all situations. I'm sorry and won't do that again.
Thank you. That's the information I was curious about. Wanted to see the actual messages to be sure you weren't willfully or accidentally misinterpreting something said.

raiq

Post by raiq »

Yes, that DM you sent me was after a voice conversation in which I expressed how absolutely frustrating Ahz was as the warden, and that sitting and nitpicking stuff to the letter is no fun for anyone involved. Also, while people agreed that technically there was no evidence so there shouldn't be a crime, the frustration stemmed more from the fact that a HoS was having their testimony tossed out because lack of hard evidence, when there was more than enough surrounding it to warrant the charge.

Not to mention how incredibly frustrating it is for you, as the Warden, to sit and build this entire elaborate maze (metaphorically) only to whisper "well if only you had just ASKED for the door that bypasses this whole exhausting back and forth" only adds to the fact that it's being done for the wrong reasons.

Your own self-admittance was that you went security to clear out the shitcurity, yet have become the textbook example of an officer that takes the law to the letter without realizing that context matters more than anything, and so does team coercion and trust.

Kazkin

Post by Kazkin »

raiq wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:55 am
-snip-
I think you're right and I need to work on that in addition to other character changes that need to be made. As I said, while I don't believe everything people have said has merit, some of which I feel is motivated by other reasons, the complaints about Ahzrukhal herself and how she acts in security does need to be changed for the better.