[MAIN] Chefferz/Ana Bowchief - Self-antagging, griefing, powergaming, validhunting, metagaming, being a creep, rule 1.

ForrestWick

[MAIN] Chefferz/Ana Bowchief - Self-antagging, griefing, powergaming, validhunting, metagaming, being a creep, rule 1.

Post by ForrestWick »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Chefferz, also want to include Drewfus in this as a footnote.

Your BYOND name: ForrestWick

Date of issue and round ID: Multiple spanning rounds and dates, but 11/18/2019, round 20168 was the straw that broke my back

Reason for complaint: For a long time now, across many rounds, Ana Bowchief/Chefferz has been regularly committing increasingly worse actions against other players, with repeated violations of rules that seemingly get ignored or are just not witnessed by the staff team.

However, the round in question, 20168, was what REALLY got my blood to boil.

The round was extended, as we all discovered at the end. The only antag was a pair of abductors mid-way into the round. Before the abductors showed up, I asked the AI over common comms to let me into the vault so I could link the ore silo to my multitool. I made it very clear that is all I wanted. So immediately as soon as I walk out of the vault, Ana rushes me with boxing gloves and tries to beat me with them. Boxing gloves, mind you, can stamcrit people. I stood there and took the blows before she backed off and screamed for sec to arrest me. I made no hostile actions and figured sec would be smart enough to realize there's no need to do anything.

Well lo and behold, they are not smart enough. Beepsky stuns my ass and I get narrowly saved by a passer by after dropping my bag, a result of said Beepsky stunning me. Then Gronk, Head of Security, runs into the hall to question me with Ana in tow. Beepsky comes by again, preseumably being guided by the AI considering it is ALWAYS on top of me, and I run to get away from it because I don't want my bag dropped in the middle of the hall. Gronk proceeds to tase, stamcrit, and cuff me in maint, search my bag, find nothing, and keep me on arrest after letting me go. Ana proceeds to scream at the AI to track me and let her know my location, alongside dragging an officer to where I am in arrivals and telling them to arrest me. At this point I'm absolutely pissed off, because 1. I wasn't an antag, 2. She's metagaming and validhunting like fucking crazy, on top of griefing me by this point (not to mention likely metaing my somewhat frequent antag rolls between rounds and assuming I'm a bad guy that round for it), and 3. If I WAS an antag she's trying to get me arrested and likely killed for... going into the vault.

Let me remind you, Ana this round was an assistant.

So as a result of all of this, I lost my temper and let OOC anger pour into some IC screaming at her to leave me alone, to which she responds with "stop bitching like you do every shift" and calling me and Angel Rainwater EOCs cause we ran from security AFTER THEY ALREADY SEARCHED ME AND FOUND NOTHING. This continued well into the round until Drewfus got involved. Drewfus handled the ahelp I made against her, resulting in a very long time between PMs as he tried to gather information on the situation. He took Ana's words at face value about not knowing why I was going into the vault, completely ignoring everything she had done against me that round prior to his arrival. On top of this, proceeded to say I was being immature after I tried to straight up tell him that Ana was bullshitting in a long, detailed PM in-game.

Ana's behavior is frequent, and I do not doubt in the slightest a great MANY people can attest to her constant bullshit. Making deadly weapons when any antag is even HINTED at, attacking suspected antags as non-sec, gathering up equipment in advance to prepare for said antags period, regularly stripping naked and masturbating in public for no reason, relentlessly pursuing and taunting IC and OOC me and a couple other players, and to top it off using meta knowledge of antag objectives to fuel her valid hunting. Enough is enough and I'm sick of it.

ForrestWick

Re: [MAIN] Chefferz/Ana Bowchief - Self-antagging, griefing, powergaming, validhunting, metagaming, being a creep, rule

Post by ForrestWick »

Oh, and as an aside, I lost the chat logs on my end because I closed my game window without thinking. However, iirc, admins can go back through past round logs and be able to see this themselves.

raiq

Re: [MAIN] Chefferz/Ana Bowchief - Self-antagging, griefing, powergaming, validhunting, metagaming, being a creep, rule

Post by raiq »

My first interaction with ForrestWick was them hitting on my ICly and claiming that they wanted to do lewd stuff with them, I let them know I wasn't interested, but they continued to push themselves onto me in the sense that one round they changed my ID to "WolfNaga Sub" or something along that lines, and I told them to change it back, which they did, and later that shift I was sitting with the captain on bridge and they battened me off as the HoP, stripped my ID, and removed my bridge access because they didn't like assistants being on the bridge.

This is when I started avoiding their characters ICly because of their temper, so the accusation of metagrudging is false. Now to address what happened this round.

I noticed Forrest/Trace coming out of the vault as an assistant, literally nobody knew about what they were doing in there so I hit them three or so times with my boxing gloves and called for sec, saying she was in the vault. The captain/HoS apparently set her to be searched, I did not witness this part, I did however, catch a glimpse of Trace running with someone in EVA gear so I asked the AI where they were and reported that location to security (Still not knowing they had been searched, mind you). This entire time it could have been easily relayed what happened in the vault, and when the officers who came to arrivals went to search you, you instead decided to run away and go into space rather than explain what had happened. You then blamed me for ruining your entire round when you were the one who bolted from sec after the callout. There also already was officers coming when I stated your location, because, again, you went into the vault for no reason and were still wanted from your own words.

I've only made spears or grabbed weapons when there's mass round-ending antagonists and this has been already thoroughly discussed inside the discord, never have I broke into places to steal gear (unless I was an antagonist myself) for the sole purpose of "powergaming". I do not know how to make chems with the new fermichem system, the only thing I tend to do is whatever is related to my job to assist if I'm engineer or medical, or an officer, or if an assistant, I will fight with the crew as needed.

I have not once taunted you OOCly, when you do constantly yell I do say things to you ICly, but I definately don't rub things in your face OOCly, I have even attempted to discuss this stuff in discord DMs but we both have a disagreement with how antagonists should be handled, and this has been a debate for a while as well on the discord.
Last edited by raiq on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ForrestWick

Post by ForrestWick »

Considering I literally said over common "AI, can you let me into the vault so I can put the ore silo on my multitool?"... Yeah.

Also, considering during EOR the round before you neckgrabbed me, spanked me, and started to get flirty when I jokingly said mommy, what the Hell do you expect to happen? You only made your distaste for nagas clear AFTER the ID job title change, which in itself was a fucking joke.

raiq

Post by raiq »

ForrestWick wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:32 pm
Considering I literally said over common "AI, can you let me into the vault so I can put the ore silo on my multitool?"... Yeah.

Also, considering during EOR the round before you neckgrabbed me, spanked me, and started to get flirty when I jokingly said mommy, what the Hell do you expect to happen? You only made your distaste for nagas clear AFTER the ID job title change, which in itself was a fucking joke.
I was on OK terms with you ICly then, but still told you OOCly the non-interest, all I'm trying to establish here is that there's literally no metagrudge whatsoever with this. I'm not trying to seek and ruin your own fun, I'm just saying why I've actually gone out of my way to avoid you. You yourself even have said you've noticed I stopped hitting on your characters.

Tupina

Post by Tupina »

I was AI for this round, and I absolutely agree with Ana being extremely problematic. I witnessed much of this and can confirm it occurred. I will say though that I did NOT touch beepsky except to turn it off so it would stop chasing Trace, BUT THERE'S MORE ON MY SIDE.

During this same round, Ana harassed me constantly for no good reason, spammed my cameras with Woody got Wood (Cus that's original), threatened to card me when I asked the crew to gay baby jail her for being annoying. She asked me to open the CE office with the CE in there, where she proceeded to stunprod them into stamcrit (Which made me think she was a rev or something at the time) and of course she did all this while wearing an extremely memey and ugly outfit (Has whatever item that makes you go OLE) and being as obnoxious and argumentative as possible throughout the entire shift.

Yes I witnessed the EOC accusation, and it was even put on security records (Which I IC laughed at because really) and this was all over them linking the vault, after I very specifically stated they did not touch anything besides the silo. Note: Ana did run up to them and start screaming that they were stealing from the vault (Without seeing it, knowing context, while having no reason to even be there, while being an assistant).

Ana is just awful to deal with every single round they play, this is consistent behavior, they are the embodiment of LRP and shitting up of rounds that Citadel is supposedly against. Hell, as Lambda I have history of them consistently harassing me IC (and for a while OOC, though that has mostly gone away) even after I tell em to shove off. Imagine being an antag and having someone who is more than happy to valid you constantly harassing you. It is not fun. Similar behavior has been seen in other players that have been QC banned in the past, and while I am not demanding that, I think a shape up or ship out is in order, since I am seriously tired of people who treat the server like an excuse to, well, be a dick.

raiq

Post by raiq »

Tupina wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:38 pm
I was AI for this round, and I absolutely agree with Ana being extremely problematic. I witnessed much of this and can confirm it occurred. I will say though that I did NOT touch beepsky except to turn it off so it would stop chasing Trace, BUT THERE'S MORE ON MY SIDE.

During this same round, Ana harassed me constantly for no good reason, spammed my cameras with Woody got Wood (Cus that's original), threatened to card me when I asked the crew to gay baby jail her for being annoying. She asked me to open the CE office with the CE in there, where she proceeded to stunprod them into stamcrit (Which made me think she was a rev or something at the time) and of course she did all this while wearing an extremely memey and ugly outfit (Has whatever item that makes you go OLE) and being as obnoxious and argumentative as possible throughout the entire shift.

Yes I witnessed the EOC accusation, and it was even put on security records (Which I IC laughed at because really) and this was all over them linking the vault, after I very specifically stated they did not touch anything besides the silo. Note: Ana did run up to them and start screaming that they were stealing from the vault (Without seeing it, knowing context, while having no reason to even be there, while being an assistant).

Ana is just awful to deal with every single round they play, this is consistent behavior, they are the embodiment of LRP and shitting up of rounds that Citadel is supposedly against. Hell, as Lambda I have history of them consistently harassing me IC (and for a while OOC, though that has mostly gone away) even after I tell em to shove off. Imagine being an antag and having someone who is more than happy to valid you constantly harassing you. It is not fun. Similar behavior has been seen in other players that have been QC banned in the past, and while I am not demanding that, I think a shape up or ship out is in order, since I am seriously tired of people who treat the server like an excuse to, well, be a dick.
Brass is one of my IC friends, and was the CE. I ran in there to mess with them, there was nothing bad about that whatsoever. They were fine with it, and I was going to spend time with them ICly but they were super spaced out most of that round.

And Tupina, you've literally messaged me during a ongoing round to salt at me when I caught you ebowing someone above virology and used your own ebow to pin you while calling for sec on both of you.

The only thing I said was that they were bad because they were together, and fled from security while they were being shot at with disablers. Of course I'm going to mention them running away. The only thing I've attempted to do with you was be friends with you, but have learned you're not interested in that and have mostly left you alone. Even our own interactions on discord were talking about lewd stuff, but I stopped hitting on you ICly when you expressed disinterest.

I yelled that they were inside the vault, and specifically told security they were in the vault. Yeah I threatened to card you personally, but was I going to do it? Did i have the capability to do it? No.. You watched as the HoS, Gronko, and Timothy Teakettle, literally killed each other and didn't bolt anything down, but claimed that I harmed someone by hitting them with boxing gloves which only do stamina damage and locked me down inside of the tool room.

Claiming I harassed you OOC when you're a friend on discord and regularly talked about lewd stuff for the most part (actually that's why you added me) is just making stuff up at this point. I've never once hunted you down as an antagonist for the sole purpose of killing you, and only the one time I mentioned above, which you literally yelled at me in discord for pinning you down with your own ebow and calling sec without harming you one bit, I have done nothing but leave you alone as Lambda other than the one time we played chess recently. I don't understand where those accusations are coming from.

SomanBat

Post by SomanBat »

I have also noticed the "Ana with boxing gloves downing people they think are an antag" thing. I honestly didn't make in-depth note of rounds and such, but it happens often enough that it seems to be something of a trend.

Honestly, that is more concerning to me than the interpersonal drama. Having a "just in case" item you can reliably use to stamcrit people, and using it to consistently "detain" suspicious people is pretty validhunty.

Per a quick discussion with Raiq, I wish to clarify that I've noticed such things on rounds I have played. I am not always playing SS13, so it may simply be a coincidence of timings.

raiq

Post by raiq »

SomanBat wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:49 am
I have also noticed the "Ana with boxing gloves downing people they think are an antag" thing. I honestly didn't make in-depth note of rounds and such, but it happens often enough that it seems to be something of a trend.

Honestly, that is more concerning to me than the interpersonal drama. Having a "just in case" item you can reliably use to stamcrit people, and using it to consistently "detain" suspicious people is pretty validhunty.

Per a quick discussion with Raiq, I wish to clarify that I've noticed such things on rounds I have played. I am not always playing SS13, so it may simply be a coincidence of timings.
I discussed this with them because the only reason they've really seen boxing gloves on me the past day and change was because I was wearing a really dumb outfit (polka dots + bright dress + a bunch of other obnoxious colors) and they paired with the mask in being bright colors. As told to him, I've literally only used boxing gloves maybe around a half dozen times, in which most of those times were to box people I was friends with/bully like Isabelle Note. The boxing gloves are useless otherwise, you can't grab, pull, or do anything with them, and they take an obnoxious amount of hits to even stam crit someone, I can assure you I do not carry them in my bag and have almost never used them.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Moving this to resolved due to the age of the complaint. If you feel this is still an issue, feel free to remake your complaint, and we'll happily look into it.