Warning Complaint Recieved From: SevnTohno

Kenzie

RE: Warning Complaint Recieved From: SevnTohno

Post by Kenzie »

i really really don't want to do this because so much of the stuff you are saying is absolute garbage and so i feel like pointing out everywhere you are wrong will not really be enough to steer you onto the right track

either way; you excessively escalated by sharding, to be honest i feel like even critting someone over this might be a little excessive because he did a grand total of like, three crowbar hits to you, but i would probably let that slide
He immediately rushed to lethals in a fist fight
a crowbar is as lethal (and arguably less) as fists
This all began with antag like behavior (being outside the medbay doing nothing on a blue shift)
i laughed out loud reading this
tries killing someone else twice
i really think you need to revise your definition of "trying to kill". like seriously, how do you get from 'he hit me with a crowbar because i punched him' to 'he was trying to kill me'.
borderline self antagging
lmao again
citadel is considered MRP so i had a ic reason to fight back
no one is saying you didn't have a reason to fight back, just that you went totally overboard? that's why it's 'poor escalation' and not 'griefing'.
Them attacking me in the firstplace after the fight is over with is antaggish behavior.
not really any more antaggish than you starting a fight with them to begin with, and arguably less so

you pretty much just have zero awareness as to what constitutes decent escalation so i'm not really sure where to begin, but this is completely invalid as a complaint
ex-headmin

Kris P Kreme

Post by Kris P Kreme »

you dont hit someone with a crowbar unless your trying to kill/crit. The shard may have been poor escalation. And since i know you dont come to cit often, most of the "antags" (i say this loosely since most of the time they end up blowing themselves up) Do stupid shit like hang out by your work place. Had I been playing a human the damage would have been greater then what i left out with in the end. If you insist that its poor escalation then its w/e. and as i said "Them attacking me in the firstplace after the fight is over with is antaggish behavior." Crowbars are IC wise much greater then a few blows to each other. Even though he only hit me a few times with a crowbar it could have been much greater. it wasnt just a "hit and run and hit later" type of thing, he was actively trying to maim me with the tool, and considering his lack of hits its not such a wild idea that he thought that the pocket crowbar would have been better then his fists.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

you dont hit someone with a crowbar unless your trying to kill/crit
literally just as retarded as saying that you don't punch someone or grab them unless you're trying to beat them to death or strangle them

this was poor escalation, this complaint was a waste of my time, and this whole thing is not actionable
ex-headmin