[Silicons] Prototype_dead main server ban for validhunting

Necroskull

[Silicons] Prototype_dead main server ban for validhunting

Post by Necroskull »

Byond account/character name: Prototype_dead; P.I.P

Banning admin: Silicons

Ban type/duration: job ban from antag; permanent

Ban reason: I'm sorry but this is one time too many. As a lone antagonist, helped command take down another antagonist. While you had marginally more reason this time than last time to be resorting to this kind of antics (especially with chem/tracker implants which I do believe you tried to get removed by a friend), this is simply the last straw. You have had too many incidents of metafriending, ERPing, flat out inactiveness, this is getting to the point where you ruined another antagonist's round who was actually doing their job of being an antagonist, and at this point we don't really have faith that you are going to be an interesting antagonist. Stop relying on your friends, don't wait until the end, don't rush for ERP, the only times this loosens up is in legitimate lowpop because there's not enough people to stop you. You did this on highpop too, where there's almost ZERO excuse for not antagonizing. You may appeal this ban when you think you are capable of handling antagonists without always involving your friends/engaging in erotic or otherwise one on one roleplay without doing your role or just not doing anything. Objectives are a guiding hand towards antagonists but they are not the end-all, and you shouldn't do nothing all round and just wait to try to get objectives done for the victory. If you cannot understand this than we cannot have you in antag roles, because people who vote for secret, voted for secret, and people doing this just makes the game not a game anymore.

Your side of the story: So I was an traitor with the objectives to kill a geneticist just once and prevent someone from escaping alive, I murdered the geneticist but was found out by security almost instantly and was tracked and LETHALY implanted with a chem implant so I didn't plan on doing anything to loud and illegal with that in me. Still in an attempt tho to do my objectives I searched around the whole station mutable time with thermals for my second target but failed to find them until the shuttle was leaving because they were in a v/r sleeper. So in an attempt to get them off the shuttle i asked them to follow me off of it and they did at first but stopped following me once I lost line of sight and continued back to the shuttle. Before I realized this it was to late and the shuttle left with me not on it. almost giving up at this point the ai said over comms the hop was still on station and was fighting someone in sec hallway so I saw that as an opportunity to get into the tele room to get back to the shuttle. Once I arrived I saw the hop stun batoning someone who appeared to have some sort of stun resist so to speed things up I started stunning them as well because the shuttle was coming close to docking. After the person was stunned and cuffed we all rushed to the tele room and managed to get onto the shuttle before it docked allowing me to push my target off of it just before allowing me to greentext I was then reprimanded by the admin for attacking another antag saying I was valid hunting.

why I think I should be unbanned: it has been a very long time since this ban and my last appeal was three weeks ago iv don't only good things since then even took the time to learn toxins so that i can help out even more, please allow me to play simple antags again, with the dropping player numbers large antags are extremely rare and I still have to roll the dice against other players to even be considered for the role. I feel as if I have proved myself through these past months since the ban and would like to be trusted again please.

DeltaFire

Re: [Silicons] Prototype_dead main server ban for validhunting

Post by DeltaFire »

You have tried to appeal this not once, not twice, but THREE times in the time this ban has been a thing, which in makes me believe you in fact did not understand what you've been talked about during the previous appeals.
-1, just let this be for some time instead of constantly having an appeal up despite having been told 'no' twice before, really doesn't put you into a good light.

Necroskull

Post by Necroskull »

DeltaFire wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:40 am
You have tried to appeal this not once, not twice, but THREE times in the time this ban has been a thing, which in makes me believe you in fact did not understand what you've been talked about during the previous appeals.
-1, just let this be for some time instead of constantly having an appeal up despite having been told 'no' twice before, really doesn't put you into a good light.
I have waited some time, I was told by staff in the main staff discord to wait another two weeks and put playtime in and I waited three before re posting this I know you have seen me put in countless hours since my last appeal, I played for a week strait every day all day perfecting toxins with the only thing I was warned on being bombing lavaland to much its been two months since the original ban please just give me a chance to prove myself, it can be so easy to just allow me to play antag again to observe my behavior because I don't even know what I'm ment to do to prove myself for something I cant even do. all my efforts feel like they are just waisted and im not receiving any recognition for anything good I do even tho iv done countless good deeds, i even found out how to just completely remove mining as a need with toxin bombs, a chance is all im asking for please just give me that, i see no harm in giving me a simple chance for a ban that happened so long ago that iv worked so hard to try to prove that iv changed.

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

>vaporize everyone in the bar, 5+ people, putting a massive crater into the station after otherwise stealthing with no effect on the round for 2 hours after getting caught
>alright, i'm going to say whatever because you got validhunted by some random for flimsy reasoning so sure, i'll accept this
>have to explain to everyone in deadchat and ooc that no antags can't just maxcap the bar for no reason and that i was allowing this, this ONE TIME, for very specific reasoning
>instead of realize that getting off once was fine and that it's time to change when everyone was livid, you decide to make a clown out of me by arguing with the entire population of the server in ooc to justify that bombing was perfectly alright instead of accept that you shouldn't be doing this

>doing all this while antagbanned from every other antag role other than heretics, as a heretic, for supposedly one target who was barely even in the room

Denied.