Ban Appeal

InsidePerson

Ban Appeal

Post by InsidePerson »

BYOND Name:InsidePerson

Reason Banned:Being a racist cuck the previous round and spent the current round beating people to death as a sec.

Admin who banned:LeonLeonardo

Length Banned: Permanent Ban

Appeal Reason:

The reasons for being banned are completely false. In the chat logs for the round I never said one SINGLE racist comment. At the beginning of the round I was a Virologist and I was creating some viruses(the helpful kind like immunity to all diseases and forever young) when I went to go outside and a security officer was just standing there. I looked at him and he asked me what my ethnicity was. I thought this was a random comment so I just ignored it but then he took a stun baton and hit my character, handcuffing and dragging him to the prison cells. I asked what the charge was and he told me I was "suspected of being black". I thought that was pretty racist so he took me to the interrogation room and just kept asking if I was of African descent. I didn't respond because that was the dumbest thing I've ever heard and eventually he let me go because I was tan. After some time had passed I needed food for my character so I went to the chef when Beepsky stunned and handcuffed me. I was confused but I just broke free and went to grab some food but then an officer came out of nowhere and for no reason stunned me and handcuffed me again. I asked what I was being charged with now but all he responded with was that I was being taken for questioning. But instead he put me on a shuttle to the labor camp and left me there. Thats when more people showed up and the security officers were laughing on how they were arresting people for basically not being white. Sadly, no admins were on so I had to spend the entire round stuck in the labor camp. As you can see I was in no way being racist but instead I was actually commenting on how security was being racist by beating up black people and putting them in the Labor Mines to make the round "fun". (Spending time stuck in a camp is not fun to me) So me being racist is false because if anything the security was racist for arresting me for being a tan character which is just crazy to me, how can I be racist for being arrested for being tan? Then apparently I was "beating people to death as a sec" which makes it sound like I was beating up and near killing multiple people. I only hit ONE person and that was an officer that was currently killing the detective and previously was beating up Pun Pun for absolutely no reason as well as placing my name in the database as a criminal and erasing my records. I was a fellow officer at the time when the detective was calling for help. Luckily I was really close and thats when I saw the other officer repeatedly hitting the detective with a stun baton so(doing my job as security) I stunned him and dragged him up to the security cells and asked the AI what the punishment was for nearly killing a detective(if I had not intervened he most definitely would have) and for unnecessary force against the bar monkey. The AI responded with "an eye for an eye" and to hit him but not to death, so I hit him as punishment, but not to death and that's when I got banned. Before I was doing my job by stopping the rogue officer I had done absolutely nothing else that would violate with the rules or my duties. I was just walking around and reading comms to see if anyone actually needed help. These claims are unjustified and I would like to be unbanned. I do not enjoy being banned from the only good server for "griefing" even though I absolutely in no way did. Please fix this mistake and I hope that the admin who banned me would take some time to go over the chat logs to see what actually happened so to see my innocence. I hope this issue will be fixed hastily so I can get back to playing. Thanks.
Last edited by InsidePerson on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leon_Leonardo

RE: Ban Appeal

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

I apologize, you got mixed up with another player that I was dealing with at the time. However, on reviewing the logs during the round that you were banned, I can find no real reason that you would have beaten someone into crit. I'm removing your server ban and adding a week job-ban to security. Please do not kill suspects as a security officer for no reason, especially captive ones.