Ban Appeal - Chefferz

Nik707

Re: Ban Appeal - Chefferz

Post by Nik707 »

Can you also clarify your understanding that if anything like this happens again, you will receive a truly permanent, no-appeal ban.

raiq

Post by raiq »

Nik707 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:06 am
Can you also clarify your understanding that if anything like this happens again, you will receive a truly permanent, no-appeal ban.
Yes, I understand this.

However, I legitimately adminhelped the issue that I got banned for last time, and was told what I did was fine, but got banned anyway. I don't want something like that to happen again. If I ahelp a situation I'm unsure about, for the sole purpose of trying to prevent a cascading issue, will this be held against me?

Nik707

Post by Nik707 »

It will be if you start a massive toxic crusade in discord about it, yes. So you know, don't start massive toxic drama crusades. If people complain about something you got ahelp'd permission to do, ignore it and let the admins handle it.

raiq

Post by raiq »

Nik707 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:12 am
It will be if you start a massive toxic crusade in discord about it, yes. So you know, don't start massive toxic drama crusades. If people complain about something you got ahelp'd permission to do, ignore it and let the admins handle it.
Yes, that is my intention. I know I was a pretty bad person on my main days and want to prove my worth to the community. If I get unbanned, I will prove myself with said behavior on RP. The reason I switched to the RP was to get away from the stigma of my time on main.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

raiq wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:04 am
I don't play on main, so sure.

I want to make it particularly clear that I -went- to the RP server to clear the reputation I had built on main. Please actually read the appeal, and understand this. I fully understand the discord ban and am not appealing that part at all.
Best of luck to you, genuinely and truly.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

scorpion_117

Post by scorpion_117 »

Alright I'm going to toss my thoughts on this. I'll support the unban as well, it never did sit well with me and was merely a case of staff clamping down on a weak ban reason because of how much drama it stirred up. In the end if there is some good improvement it will clearly show. If not then there will be another far more valid ban reason to show up later down the road. To be honest they had been improving prior to the ban, even if the salt in the discord was a bit too much.

With how they don't really have any big notes on Virgo, I'm going to say actions will speak louder than words and I support the unban.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

As was shown in the screenshot Nicc posted earlier, you've gone without any notes on Virgo since your unban. So I'm willing to support an unban as long as no further incidents arise. Just remember there will be no further chances after this one. Period.

Edit: I should also mention that I do not support a Discord unban at this time. Maybe if the idea comes up in the future. But I want to see behavior improvements for myself

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

willing to support +1 a rp server unban with the knowledge that the main server and discord bans stay in place, given the current evidence and after talking with some folks.

redeem yourself and my opinions on discord may yet change, and a genuine good luck. observe the game for a bit, play realistically, do not let people upset you too much through gameplay, do not be afraid to ahelp issues but don't press the matter too much if it's labelled an ic issue, etc etc. you'll do fine, but expect to see a slight demographic shift in the server from the last time you've been on.

Nik707

Post by Nik707 »

I'm gonna smash the unban. Welcome back to CitadelRP, discord will remain in place until we can gauge your conduct.