[Derkuleen] Zerrous - Note Appeal

Zerrous

[Derkuleen] Zerrous - Note Appeal

Post by Zerrous »

BYOND account and character name: Zerrous, T.E.A.L.
Noting admin: Derkuleen
Ban type/Duration: Note
Note reason: As hacked borg (overthrow) killed the person who uploaded hacked laws by mistake. future mistakes may merit silicon ban

----------------------

As a subverted borg, I came across a person who was wearing the captains ID, and being attacked. I assumed this was the captain themself, and joined in to kill them. This person turned out to be the one who uploaded my hacked laws. Some finer details are lost due to how long ago this was, however I would like the note at least edited to include the context of the event, rather then just, it was 'by mistake'. There's nothing in the note about how it was a case of mistaken identity, the laws I had at the time are not included, and no mention of what the antagonist who subverted me was doing or wearing at the time, given the circumstance.

Some further context, the reason I'm appealing so far into the future is that I had no idea of it's existence, as I had never been able to get my notes off of statbus, and only recently became aware you can now find them in game. If there was an announcement when this feature was added, I missed it.

Trojan_Coyote

Re: [Derkuleen] Zerrous - Note Appeal

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

Depending on the wording of the laws that were uploaded, I'm assuming you were one human'd, it is entirely your fault for assuming and not reading names before jumping on the murder train. Without evidence of more vague laws I'm not convinced the note needs to be altered.

Zerrous

Post by Zerrous »

Trojan_Coyote wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 pm
Depending on the wording of the laws that were uploaded, I'm assuming you were one human'd, it is entirely your fault for assuming and not reading names before jumping on the murder train. Without evidence of more vague laws I'm not convinced the note needs to be altered.
I am not trying to shift any blame, the event was my fault and I do not dispute that. What I'm looking for is some more context on the note, given that they are permanent. You've just had to assume the same information I've stated was missing, which is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking to avoid.

derkuleen

Post by derkuleen »

im going to make the wording on this note less aggressive, and reduce the severity