[analwerewolf] kooshy- RP / disconnected after receiving admin private message

kooshy

[analwerewolf] kooshy- RP / disconnected after receiving admin private message

Post by kooshy »

BYOND account and character name: kooshy

Banning admin: analwerewolf

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): manual/permanent 2019.08.09

Ban reason: Logged out after being ahelped for not having character records as a head role, and for giving himself all access as HoP. Was given 30 minutes to reconnect, failed to do so.

Your side of the story: Did a mistake signing up as hop and giving myself AA since I was new to the game, however disconnecting after ahelp was due to connection loss which I tried reconnecting roughly an hour later to find out I was banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Played on main long enough to learn doing cmo atleast, after playing MD abit of course, it is still possible to get disconnected at any point however, but it'll be rare. mercii

kevinz000

Re: [analwerewolf] kooshy- RP / disconnected after receiving admin private message

Post by kevinz000 »

this is probably one of the most enjoyable (specifically saying this instead of best) players on main, unban them posthaste

HazelBailey

Re: [analwerewolf] kooshy- RP / disconnected after receiving admin private message

Post by HazelBailey »

Given Analwerewolf isn't a part of our staff team anymore, I'll handle this one.

In general there's no reason to keep this ban in place. Bans in these situations are usually put in place to force players to talk to us. As the ban reason mentions, you are required to have all of your character records filled out if you play head of staff roles. As long as you acknowledge this, I have no reason to leave you banned, and honestly wouldn't want to.