[Enzoleon] Raelloc Banned for breaching station

ApathyIsKek

[Enzoleon] Raelloc Banned for breaching station

Post by ApathyIsKek »

BYOND account and character name: Raelloc, Aeric Nim

Banning admin: Enzoleon

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): HRP, Permanent

Ban reason: “Intentionally broke a window into a toxic atmosphere and IMMEDIATELY went SSD right after. This comes right after being warned less than 48 hours prior to this about using a size gun for combat which is against rule 6 of the server”

Your side of the story: I got a camera and wanted to have a gimmick of being a wildlife photographer but couldn’t find an airlock outside. I didn’t know that the atmosphere was toxic due to my incompetence so I decided to go through a window. When stuff leaked I panicked and left, then came back later to discover I was banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Sheer incompetence should be punished, but not permanently. I ask that it be decreased to a month ban, since my incompetence should be taugh with the aid of a ban, but the intent was not to grief. If I truly wanted to grief then I would have destroyed the engine instead of flooding the cafe.

Enzo_Leon

Re: [Enzoleon] Raelloc Banned for breaching station

Post by Enzo_Leon »

Good evening,

So after a discussion with the admins, and also taking into the fact that you are a much newer BYOND account and we haven't seen intentional grief behavior we'll lower the ban from a permanent to two weeks. If there is anything in game that you're unsure of please reach out to us either via the AHELP system, or reach out to the players ICly if you have others in your department.

ApathyIsKek

Re: [Enzoleon] Raelloc Banned for breaching station

Post by ApathyIsKek »

Thank you very much. I will be sure to AHelp next time about such things.