[Kevinz000] Zookzacoon - Main Permaban

Zookzacoon

[Kevinz000] Zookzacoon - Main Permaban

Post by Zookzacoon »

BYOND account and character name: Zookzacoon, I forgot my character name, although it was likely Emilia Stone

Banning admin: Kevinz000

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main, Permanently.

Ban reason: Rolling QM, faffing about for an entire round, being a hubbie greyshirt and interrupting erotic roleplay, I've trimmed A LOT out but this is the important bits, there's just too much there and BYOND isn't letting me copy paste it all.

Your side of the story: I was relatively new to the game at that point, I had no idea what I was doing at the time, and I didn't take the game as serious as I do now.

Why you think you should be unbanned: For one, it was a while ago, but for two, I've matured as a player, I've gone through a large amount of servers while trying to learn, now I'm at a phase where I want to find a place I can fit in, and while Citadel has a history of being *oh god get me the fuck out of here*, I want to give it a second chance, this being said, with my history and reputation in the community, I can understand why I would be denied.

Silicons

Re: [Kevinz000] Zookzacoon - Main Permaban

Post by Silicons »

unbanned