[Xantholne] RECALLx Goldz - citadel station birthday metro eight

RECALLx Goldz

[Xantholne] RECALLx Goldz - citadel station birthday metro eight

Post by RECALLx Goldz »

BYOND account and character name: RECALLx Goldz

Banning admin: Xantholne

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Banned from Citadel Station Birthday Metro Eight Permenantly.

Ban reason: Joined with under 20 minutes played, killed a fellow miner, ignored PMs while running around.

Your side of the story: The miner I killed was a friend of mine who attacked me first. They were trying to teach me the game and since I was new I was unaware of the admin PM'ing me as I didn't have the chat window open. The round was also set to restart I believe and due to this my friend said that we should have a knife fight since it will restart anyway.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I am new to Space Station 13 and was only doing what my friend told me to do as apparently, they are a regular player so they said It would be ok.

Silicons

Re: [Xantholne] RECALLx Goldz - citadel station birthday metro eight

Post by Silicons »

who's your friend

RECALLx Goldz

Post by RECALLx Goldz »

Not sure what their space stations 13 name is but if I had to take a guess id say EvaRaptor or Eva Amps. There was three of us playing at the time

Xantholne

Post by Xantholne »

Accepted and lifted. EORG is fine just make sure it's actually at round end, at the time this was a good bit before the round ended which is why I was trying to find out why you killed them in the first place.