[r3dtaile] josef_nape main server ban for unpleasent behavior

josef_nape

[r3dtaile] josef_nape main server ban for unpleasent behavior

Post by josef_nape »

BYOND account and character name: CKey/josef nape / joseph nape

Banning admin: r3dtaile

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permabanned banned for

Ban reason: culmination of bad of alot of unpleasent behavior this specfic incident as a crewsimov borg unbolt an in-us dorm and entered it additionally said "i wish to make intercoarse illegal" when to that theyd have to make an age check "age check? how would i promve my age? anyone can lie"

Your side of the story: wasnt trying to do anything bad. just rying to do something funny. if im unbanned it wont happen again

Why you think you should be unbanned: didnt know it wasnt alowwed. just trying to be funny as i said if im unbanned it wont happen again. also if there is a way i can prove my age let me know i guess
Last edited by josef_nape on Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redtail

Re: [r3dtaile] josef_nape main server ban for unpleasent behavior

Post by Redtail »

Use the full ban reason also you need to contact a headmin about proving your age. Silicons, deathride58 , or captain277 on discord.

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

Please improve your typing ability, because even when asked to copy and paste the exact ban reason you failed to do that. I'll lift the ban for now, but consider it very tentative at best until you can prove that your behavior has improved coupled with your grammar. We don't expect perfection not by a long shot but when asked to copy and paste your ban reason you couldn't even do that right. Hence the apprehension over it. But, yes, lifting.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

To verify the claim: the user in question has been confirmed to be of age as of 3/21/2021