[Jobban] Wyvernus

Wyvernus

[Jobban] Wyvernus

Post by Wyvernus »

BYOND Name: Wyvernus

Reason Banned/Ticketed: "validhunting"

Admin who banned/ticketed you: Verkister

Length Banned/Amount of Tickets: no clue

Appeal Reason: Because I made an honest mistake in thinking a double toy sword was real e-swords, and didn't have time to check the person who was rushing a medic with them. I shot them, but on discovering they were fake, immediately ceased all hostility towards them. I've also made many mechs over the course of my time on the station and at most had them confiscated by security, so I don't see how this incident is any different.

Verkister

RE: [Jobban] Wyvernus

Post by Verkister »

Wyvernus wrote: BYOND Name: Wyvernus

Appeal Reason: Because I made an honest mistake in thinking a double toy sword was real e-swords, and didn't have time to check the person who was rushing a medic with them. I shot them, but on discovering they were fake, immediately ceased all hostility towards them. I've also made many mechs over the course of my time on the station and at most had them confiscated by security, so I don't see how this incident is any different.
Alright. I had arrived that round to investigate the situation after discord ahelp channel summons, so I hardly know what happened while the server was understaffed. A whole bunch of other players had complaints against you for powergaming and validhunting in a similar manner on several earlier rounds and making it seem like nothing less than a bad habit, not to mention the round type was extended. Please avoid jumping the gun at the slightest as this is a multiplayer roleplay game with other people. People don't like validhunters or powergamers, and this jobban was met with cheers on behalf of the playerbase.

Wyvernus

Post by Wyvernus »

Verkister wrote:
Wyvernus wrote: BYOND Name: Wyvernus

Alright. I had arrived that round to investigate the situation after discord ahelp channel summons, so I hardly know what happened while the server was understaffed. A whole bunch of other players had complaints against you for powergaming and validhunting in a similar manner on several earlier rounds and making it seem like nothing less than a bad habit, not to mention the round type was extended. Please avoid jumping the gun at the slightest as this is a multiplayer roleplay game with other people. People don't like validhunters or powergamers, and this jobban was met with cheers on behalf of the playerbase.
Alright then, is there a time limit for when I can be unbanned? if you want I can always just stop making them upon request... never had issues making the things earlier and never really heard any complaints on my end about making them before this incident...

Wyvernus

Post by Wyvernus »

boop, still waiting on an answer for whether or not I can get it reduced to a temp ban Verkister... can I please be responded too?

Verkister

Post by Verkister »

Wyvernus wrote: boop, still waiting on an answer for whether or not I can get it reduced to a temp ban Verkister... can I please be responded too?
Sure I'll get onto it when I can.