Meme Citadel Moments worth sharing.

GrayRachnid

Meme Citadel Moments worth sharing.

Post by GrayRachnid »

I'll start first, here's Stamos attempting to take advantage of someone before giving them more access.

Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "But, I mean something else. Before I can make your card open the door."
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "There is a medical check to be done, in the HoPs office."
Jamison Stamos (follow) asks, "You know?"
Ame Cariveau (follow) says, "...Medical check? I mean, you're giving me medical door opener so that makes sense."
Jamison Stamos (follow) asks, "You're really smart, do you know that?"
Ame Cariveau blinks, a smile spreading across her face. "Really? Nobody's said that in a long time!"
Ame Cariveau (follow) says, "I like to think I'm smart. People mostly call me cute, or good, or bad names but I block those memories out."
Ame Cariveau (follow) says, "I'm really good at blocking memories out."
Jamison Stamos smiles widely, "Glad to know. You're really smart and pretty, yeah."
Ame Cariveau nods, her face seeming a bit flusher. She awkwardly wags her tail and puts her hands in her coat pockets. "Okay?"
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "So."
Ame Cariveau (follow) asks, "Oh! Medical check. How's that work? Do I pee in a cup?"
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "The medical check. You'll have to undress."
Jamison Stamos nods.
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Go ahead, yeah."
Ame Cariveau is unceremonious and casual in her disrobement, pulling her coat off and throwing it on the floor. She stretches her tube-top off her non-existant chest and adds it to the pile, fluffing out her nest-like hair before working on undoing her baggy jeans. She tries to multitask taking her boots off, but doesn't seem to be doing a good job. With her pants around her ankles, the slightest hint of a problem appears. That problem, is that Ame is apparently a boy.
Jamison Stamos snaps his fingers.
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Perfect."
Jamison Stamos stares for a long moment as Ame undresses, watching curiously. His smile -drops- just like her pants.
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Everything is in order."
Ame Cariveau (follow) asks, "Oh- Really? You don't need to check me?"
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Well I did."
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "It's a visual check."
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Where I just look at you."
Ame Cariveau (follow) asks, "That sounds kinda lazy. What if I have lumps?"
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Hey,"
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "I'm the professional."
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Done this many, many times."
Ame Cariveau (follow) asks, "Well uh... Didn't you need help with something?"
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "C'mon, pretty one. Dress up again."
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Yep."
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "I'd need something from medbay."
Ame Cariveau (follow) says, "Oh- I can do that! And you're lucky I didn't take my shoes off, my friend does my laces for me."
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Heh. Good."
Jamison Stamos seems a bit pissed, a forced smile on his face.
Ame Cariveau bends over to pick up the scraps of clothing, somewhat too dense to understand the situation. At least, well, 'he' looks pretty feminine from certain angles. She struggles with quite a few articles of clothing, getting hair stuck and dropping things. What a wreck.
Ame Cariveau (follow) exclaims, "I did it!"
Jamison Stamos 's smile dropped lower than the ammount of freedom found in north korea, his eyes simply following Ame. He nods as she's done. "Right. Let's get outta here. And don't forget to bring me the medkit."
Ame Cariveau (follow) says, "Medkit! Got it. Medkit..."
DEAD: Zeldazackman (Christopher C. Chaser) (follow) moans, "You know they have an IQ of 64 right?"
DEAD: Ghost of Cyrella Hesse blubbers, "who?"
DEAD: Zeldazackman (Christopher C. Chaser) (follow) whines, "Ame"
DEAD: Zeldazackman (Christopher C. Chaser) (follow) moans, "(E) (C) (M) gen_record = "Has a negative account balance, heavily in debt by thousands of thalers. Been fired from many different positions and has an impressive list of failures. Dropout with absolutely zero formal training. The last aptitude test he took landed her at an IQ of 64. Employed as part of a pay-back program, and legally considered NanoTrasen property. Lawyers could take advantage of this.""
[Command] Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Ugh."
[Command] Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Remind me to never deal with Ame again. 'she' is a fucking ambush, too."
[Command] Maria Teorite (follow) says, "It's not a trap if it's an ambush."
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "I was catfished."
Jamison Stamos (follow) says, "Please kill me."

cw3040

RE: Meme Citadel Moments worth sharing.

Post by cw3040 »

Fractious

Post by Fractious »

10/10, well trapped. I'd like to share when Stellar Wolf was a ling and transformed into Durgit to ERP someone. Can't say Durg ain't good with things in his mouth. (Durgit is the one next to me and the ling is the naked ligger in the dorm). It actually happened twice in the same round, because the first time we busted them so they ran away and went back into another dorm after some times.
Attachments
DURGIT SUCC.PNG
Capture.PNG
Last edited by Fractious on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fractious
Just try your best, and worse case scenario you will fail and learn.

GrayRachnid

Post by GrayRachnid »

Cyrella Hesse says, "Ame, stick this in her butt."
Ame Cariveau huffs and tries her best to line herself back up, when SUDDENLY that damn cat comes back. She does as she's asked, crawling down with a groan and picking up the implanter. Without ANY hesitation, she jams it right into Kokonoe's butthole and leaves it there, unactivated. "Will you fuck off now!?"

Ame Cariveau flails and lets out an undulating scream as she's throttled like Bart Simpson.
Ame Cariveau shouts, "Stoooop! I just wanted to FUCK!"

raiq

Post by raiq »

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

GrayRachnid

Post by GrayRachnid »

Only the brave will accept that challenge.

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

ImageImage

FleaMcP

Post by FleaMcP »

StellarWolf

Post by StellarWolf »

Fractious wrote: 10/10, well trapped. I'd like to share when Stellar Wolf was a ling and transformed into Durgit to ERP someone. Can't say Durg ain't good with things in his mouth. (Durgit is the one next to me and the ling is the naked ligger in the dorm). It actually happened twice in the same round, because the first time we busted them so they ran away and went back into another dorm after some times.
My sides exploded that day and have since recovered. Twas golden lmao.