Player Complaint: Sk1Tz

Curt

Player Complaint: Sk1Tz

Post by Curt »

Byond Name of Complaint Against: Sk1Tz. Discord name is Sk1Tz. Most frequent character name is Noctu.

My BYOND name: Curt5.

Date of issue: 9/17/18, round ended at 6:40pm EST. The RP server.

Reason for complaint: Sk1Tz seems to be making the habit of being a near-constant troublemaker on the RP server with his character Noctu. His character is arrested for something nearly every round, and he almost always jumps to try and murder Sec or whoever's most recently confronted him if he gets the chance. He abuses micro sprite size and hyperzine to try and remain unclickable and get away, and abuses the NIF sizeshift program to become macro and try and trample people when they don't listen to him. Unfortunately, I don't have logs of these events; they're just a background leading up to me being fed up enough to file a complaint.

In the round listed, Noctu started drawing graffiti in front of Security. He was peppersprayed and told to knock it off. He started drawing again on the IA office, so he was confronted again; other characters had claimed Noctu was just misunderstood and always trying to do good, or that his frequent crimes were simply mistakes/accidents. When I said as much in a mocking tone, I was presented with this-
(Note that I am Aliana Crow in this log, Atticus is an unrelated Sec player.)

Noctu threatened to hop on as a greytider and metagrudge me, and given his reputation and past actions, I wouldn't hold it past him. He is constantly confrontational, aggressive, and is an overall detriment to any round where I'm forced to interact with him. He is eternally and proudly a pest, (he claims to be making activity for Sec as a service,) and I'm pretty sure this sort of thing is against the rules.
Last edited by Improvedname on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

areebur

RE: Player Complaint: Sk1Tz

Post by areebur »

Instigating fights against people then constantly returning to medical broken and battered isn't fun, especially when it's a bar fight over something stupid. Then he usually backs it up with a 'I didn't mean for this to happen...' when I have to treat him (if he's still alive at that point.)

One time, I joined in and immediately had to save a sec officer with a broken skull because he played the 'you raped someone you should die now' card. It's a daily occurance and it's tiring to have to fix someone because Noctu decided to beat someone up for a shitty reason.

And he's said himself he has a character that's worse.
im going fuck kill mode

Lolman360

Post by Lolman360 »

Note: Sk1Tz's ckey is also Sk1Tz.

ZeroNetAlpha

Post by ZeroNetAlpha »

I have noticed a distinct improvement between Ward Roberts and Noctu. However, the persistant negative behavior and attitude has remained, even if it's been dialed back some.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

can confirm they're still obnoxious to interact with and have in a round if they even get the slightest bit of upset.

StellarWolf

Post by StellarWolf »

Even on the discord I notice his attitude is a bit...toxic sometimes. I have to say it has been a massive issue with him. Even if he has been been moving to improve, he still has a ways to go.